CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Contest open to persons 18 years of age and older. No purchase necessary to enter. One text entry per person, per day.
2. Winners will be selected at random from all entries. Deadline to enter is 11:59AM on Thursday, May 31, 2012. Odds of winning are based on number of entries. Once an eligible contestant has won one of the weekly prizes, they are not eligible to win other weekly prizes during the contest.
3. All employees of WXOW/WQOW Television, Inc., Quincy Newspapers Inc., ABC Inc., Chippewa Valley Music Festivals and their immediate families and in-laws, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
4. Week one winner will receive a pair of 4 Day General Admission Tickets valued at $175 per ticket. Winner will be announced on Daybreak on May 25, 2012. Week two winners will receive a pair of 4 Day VIP Tickets with camping valued at $630 per ticket. Winners will be announced on Daybreak on June 1, 2012. Tickets and amenities are for Country Fest 2012 in Cadott, WI, June 21-24, 2012. Prize Packages are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Winners will take delivery of prize packages from Chippewa Valley Music Festivals, Cadott, WI.
5. By accepting the prizes, winner grants to station the right to use winner's name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law)
6. By participating in this promotion, entrant accepts and agrees to the rules in effect during the promotion. Station reserves the right to change the contest rules and prizes.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.