MEDINA, Wisconsin (WXOW) -- Police say the young Medina boy who ingested gasoline last weekend also tested positive for drugs.
Court documents say the 4-year-old boy had cocaine in his blood.
According to a police reports, the childrens' aunt told investigators she and the child's mother smoked crack cocaine while the boy and his sister were in the apartment on Sunday.
Documents show the mother told investigators she fell asleep and couldn't find her kids when she woke up.
The boy and his 2-year-old sister were hospitalized Sunday after drinking gas from a gas can in a neighbor's car.
The girl later died.
The boy is now out of the hospital, and is in foster care.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.