HOUSTON, Minn. (KTTC) -- A Houston girl will spend the next two months in a Saint Paul hospital after being burned during a campfire explosion June 29.
More than 50 percent of 3-year-old Chloe Langen's body was burned from her neck to her knees.
According to her Caring Bridge Website, Chloe will receive skin grafts over the next few weeks.
The good news is she is doing better after spending time sedated and on a breathing tube.
Chloe was hurt June 29 at Money Creek Haven Campground in Houston.
According to the Houston County Sheriff's Office, an adult poured an accelerant on a campfire, which sparked an explosion.
Chloe was airlifted by Mayo One to Regions Hospital in St. Paul.
Three other children were taken to Gundersen Lutheran Health System in La Crosse, information on their conditions has not been released.
If you would like to help Chloe and her family, you can make donations through her Caring Bridge Website.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.