SHELBY, Wisconsin (WXOW)-- The La Crosse County Sheriff's Department says no one was injured in a house fire started by fireworks Wednesday night.
Shelby firefighters were called to N2080 Irish Court at about 11:00 p.m.
Authorities say a juvenile in the home admitted to starting the fire while playing with fireworks in a bedroom.
All parties made it out safely.
According to the Shelby Fire Department, the area of the home where the fire started suffered major damage.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.