LA CROSSE, Wisconsin (WXOW) - A welding spark leads to a fire that causes minor damage to a La Crosse business Friday morning.
The fire occured at Mannstedt and Sons at 1722 Miller Street shortly after 11am.
A nylon brush mounted on the front of a small tractor ignited from the welding spark.
A quick response from the La Crosse Fire Department kept the fire from spreading.
The fire caused a small amount of damage. No one was injured.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.