LA CROSSE, Wisconsin (WXOW) - A little more than 700 athletes descended on La Crosse Saturday morning for a summer tradition. The Chileda Classic is in its 32nd iteration, and is always great race raising money for a great charity.
Runners in the 10K went off a little after 7:30 a.m. with those in the 5K joining them at a little before eight. Here's a quick rundown of the top three finishers in each category.
1. Edward Tabut (Coon Rapids, MN) 31:01
2. David Tuwel (Coon Rapids, MN) 31:01
3. Paul Escher (La Crosse, WI) 34:23
1. Valerie Hubbard (Onalaska, WI) 39:14
2. Shannon Riley (La Crosse, WI) 40:36
3. Karen Pallardy (La Crosse, WI) 41:06
1. Robert Wambua (Coon Rapids, MN) 14:19
2. Festus Kigen (Sun Prairie, WI) 14:41
3. Richard Kandie (Sun Prairie, WI) 14:59
1. Pauline Mutwa (Coon Rapids, MN) 16:20
2. Teresa Stanley (Reedsburg, WI) 18:12
3. Megan Ping (Winona, MN) 18:34
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.