HOUSTON, Minn. (KTTC) -- Two girls seriously burned in a campfire explosion last month remain in the hospital.
Chloe Langen, 4, has been upgraded from critical to serious condition at Regions Hospital in St. Paul.
Annabelle Heyer, 5, was also hurt. She is listed in fair condition at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics Burn Center in Madison.
Deputies say an adult poured flammable liquid on a smoldering fire June 29 at Money Creek Haven Campground near Houston. The liquid ignited, causing the container to catch on fire as well.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.