Township of Irving, WI (WXOW) - The Black River Falls fire Department believes electrical switches and wiring is to blame for a house fire in the Township of Irving.
It happened shortly after midnight Tuesday, at N3439 County Hwy X.
Upon arrival firefighters say most of the fire had been extinguished by one of the tenants but they gutted one of the walls near the fire to make sure the flames were completely out.
Firefighters say the fire cause may be related to electrical switches and wiring that was located inside the wall and along side the structures second level apartment door.
The home is rented by two separate families and both are being helped by the American Red Cross.
One of the family members was treated and released at the scene for inhaling smoke.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.