ONALASKA, WI (WXOW) - A small fire occurred Monday morning at the Microtel Inn in Onalaska.
Onalaska Assistant Fire Chief Troy Gudie said that the fire was out by the time they arrived.
Gudie says soldering some pipes caused some insulation and wood to catch on fire.
There was minor damage and no one was injured.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.