Minor Damage from Fire at DJ's Vogue Bar - WXOW News 19 La Crosse, WI – News, Weather and Sports |

Minor Damage from Fire at DJ's Vogue Bar

Posted:

La Crosse, Wisconsin (WXOW) - Heat from a cutting saw is the cause of a fire at DJ's Vogue Bar in La Crosse.

Fire officials say they were called to the tavern on George Street shortly before 9:30 Wednesday morning, for a report of smoke in the building.

Fire crews used thermal imaging cameras to investigate and found a smoldering fire at the roof line in the building. 

Crew opened up the area and extinguished the flames. 

Fire damage was minor.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.