For the past year, La Crosse County Health Department tracked violations observed during routine inspections. The 97 food establishments met the following criteria approved by the Board:
1. Business has been open to the public for 12 months or longer
2. A certified food manager is present when required by law
3. No enforcement actions taken by Health Department in the past 2 years
4. No food borne illness confirmed by Health Department in the past 2 years
5. No critical food safety violations on last inspection
6. Three or less non-critical violations on the last inspection
Each of the businesses will receive a letter of congratulations signed by Health and Human Services Board Chairperson, Monica Kruse, recognizing their commitment to food safety. The list is posted on the County Health Department website at www.co.la-crosse.wi.us/health/
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WXOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Theresa Wopat at 507-895-9969. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.