Using the Job's tears, Robert Langen strings rosary beads together using a skill he learned from his Uncle Al that's been passed down for three generations.
Having had their fair share of move-in days, residence life assistants (RA's) and staff members from the University of Wisconsin La Crosse sha…
Health officials say COVID-19 is still a threat in our community and around the country. Infection control specialist Megan Meller from Gundersen Health System joined News 19 Daybreak to discuss.
This fall, many are hoping things at schools will be a little more normal. District administrators and doctors say they're hopeful that's possible.
JANESVILLE (WKOW) – It’s been nearly three months since a gunman opened fire in an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas. Students there are appr…
The latest Marquette Poll was published Wednesday, and offers a glimpse of what Wisconsinites are thinking now that the primary is over.
The nation's leading abortion rights advocacy organization, Planned Parenthood, plans to spend a record $50 million ahead of November’s midter…
MILWAUKEE (WKOW) -- Sen. Ron Johnson slammed what he described as an 'open border' policy held by the Biden administration during a roundtable…
The Juneau County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a body was found in water near a boat landing Sunday afternoon.
A bond hearing was held on Monday afternoon for the suspect in a West Salem homicide.
A man is taken into custody after a four-hour standoff with police on Saturday evening.
- Police shoot and kill Wisconsin man after domestic dispute
- Buffalo Co. Sheriff: Looking at cell phone led to fatal crash
- New trolley tour takes passengers 'Bluff to Bluff'
- Five people injured after driver crashes into Family Table Restaurant in Decorah
- Charges filed against driver following severe Trempealeau County crash
- Winneshiek Co. man dies in motorcycle accident
- Plenty of questions and comments at school referendum meeting
- La Crosse County Health Dept. ID's first case of Monkeypox
- Discussions on proposed Pearl St. project
- Bond hearing for suspect in West Salem homicide
- Summer's last supermoon and meteor shower take the celestial stage tonight
- Anne Heche on life support, survival of crash 'not expected'
- Juneau County Sheriff's Office investigating after body found near boat landing
- Cow struck, killed, in collision with pickup in NE Iowa
- Man in custody after four hour standoff with La Crosse Police