LA CROSSE, Wis. (WXOW) – In almost every case, the people who participate in the annual Walk MS do so because they are, in some way, touched by the debilitating illness.
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WXOW) -- The India Curry House is nothing but rubble after a fire sparked from its basement on Apr. 28. Now community members are coming together to help those who lived in the apartments above the restaurant.
National Safe Boating Week starts Saturday, and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources(DNR) is using that as an opportunity to remind …
The US Food and Drug Administration has granted emergency use authorization for a booster dose of Pfizer/BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 at least five months after completion of the primary vaccine series.
The government website for requesting free COVID-19 at-home tests from the U.S. government is accepting a third round of orders.
Both La Crosse and Winona counties are again experiencing high levels of COVID Community Levels this week.
Wisconsin Republicans have agreed to have a “no endorsement” option when voting on whether to throw the party’s official backing behind a candidate in the hotly contested governor’s race.
Party holding its state convention in Rochester.
Voters in southern Minnesota will choose candidates in a special primary next week.
A unanimous Wisconsin Supreme Court has broadened who can legally carry concealed weapons in the state, overturning a lower court’s ruling dealing with a man whose license was revoked due to a domestic violence conviction.
A federal judge has sentenced an Oregon man to five years in prison for brandishing a knife on an Amtrak train passing through Wisconsin.
Prosecutors in a western Colorado county say they found no evidence of tampering in the 2020 presidential election as alleged by a clerk who h…
- Bangor area man killed in tractor accident
- Genoa man killed in Vernon County motorcycle crash
- Pair accused in $400,000 theft at store where they worked
- Black bear briefly visits La Crescent
- EF 0 tornado touches down south of Sparta
- Park outdoors: Ford recalls SUVs due to engine fire risk
- Strong storms drop heavy rain, hail across Coulee Region
- Winona Co. declares State of Emergency after heavy rainfall
- Former judge looks to return to La Crosse County bench
- The Cavalier Theater and Lounge is handling a case of vandalism in a unique way
- Crews respond to explosion, fire at Waukesha County construction company
- What is monkeypox and its signs and symptoms?
- Painting from Winona museum sells for $45 million
- Witnesses describe horrors of mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket that killed 10 people and authorities say was racially motivated
- UPGRADE: Severe storms possible Thursday afternoon