Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Mandela Barnes says his campaign had raised $20.1 million for the three-month period that ran through September, which included the period after he won the August primary.
President Joe Biden will visit Florida on Wednesday to see first-hand the destruction caused by Hurricane Ian, once again putting a spotlight …
Gov. Tony Evers said without a path for voters to directly determine abortion law, they'd have to decide between a governor who would sign or …
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
On Thursday, Oct. 6, a number of local organizations will join together for what they're calling OctVOTERfest.
Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Mandela Barnes says his campaign had raised $20.1 million for the three-month period that ran through Septemb…
Prosecutors and defense attorneys for two former Minneapolis police officers charged in the killing of George Floyd have filed more than 100 motions to limit testimony or evidence that will be allowed at trial.
In a bond hearing that lasted 10 minuets, Trevor Blackburn was given a $1 million cash bond.
Jury selection is underway in the trial of the man charged in the Waukesha parade tragedy.
- UPDATE: Kryssy King found safe, person of interest in custody
- Name of victim released in Sept. 11 fatal accident near Holmen
- Coon Valley woman arrested on drug delivery charges
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population
- New details shed light on weekend Amber Alert case
- 2022 Oktoberfest Maple Leaf Parade
- Vandalism at school in Black River Falls estimated at $1 million
- Loretta Lynn, coal miner's daughter and country queen, dies
- Motorcyclist airlifted after hitting deer on Monroe Co. highway
- Inside UW-L's new fieldhouse