Following a deadly shooting in Texas, Wisconsin officials urge the public to report online threats
Democratic Gov. Tony Evers says he can’t think of anyone worse than a Republican-hired investigator to fill a vacancy on the state’s bipartisan elections commission and he prays that the former state Supreme Court justice isn’t named to the panel.
Amanda Schomberg said she is still processing seeing a plane fall out of the sky into her next door neighbor's yard on Friday.
The White House has announced more steps to make the antiviral treatment Paxlovid more accessible across the U.S. as it projects COVID-19 infections will continue to spread over the summer travel season.
The US Food and Drug Administration has granted emergency use authorization for a booster dose of Pfizer/BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine for child…
The government website for requesting free COVID-19 at-home tests from the U.S. government is accepting a third round of orders.
Vos said he believed the massacre in Uvalde, Texas should spur school districts, including Madison, to ensure they have armed police in schools.
Democratic Gov. Tony Evers says he can’t think of anyone worse than a Republican-hired investigator to fill a vacancy on the state’s bipartisa…
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a person found in the La Crosse River Friday afternoon.
While a gunman was inside adjoining classrooms with children at a Texas elementary school, a group of 19 law enforcement officers stood in a h…
- La Crosse Police identify weekend shooting victim
- La Crosse Police investigate fatal shooting
- School District offering counselors after student dies in weekend shooting
- Monroe County Sheriff's Office investigating body found in La Crosse River
- Kwik Trip, Festival Foods launch statewide gas-rewards program
- Taylor County couple survives bear attack
- Blain's breaks ground on warehouse expansion project
- Central students get wish, district to keep three SRO's
- Update: 19 children, 3 adults dead in Texas school attack
- "No Mow May" a first year success
- La Crosse house fire leaves 4 pets dead
- The last day of school for the Onalaska class
- What we know about the Texas elementary school shooting that left 19 students and 2 adults dead
- Sauk Co. jury finds Richland Center woman guilty of 2019 murder
- A 17-year-old boy died by suicide hours after being scammed. The FBI says it's part of a troubling increase in 'sextortion' cases.