- Mental Health Crisis
- Find Resources Here
- Download Now:
- WXOW Weather and News Apps
Featuring a five course dinner and wine paring, the eighth Forks and Corks fundraiser continued the tradition of raising money for student scholarships.
Currently in La Crescent
Chief Deputy Aaron Wallace said the man charged was detained at the scene, and so was a second person of interest. The second person was later released without being charged.
Better Together, local youth, and several local organizations connected to bring kids of all ages to the ‘Together 4 Youth’ event.
A comedy about finding your place in the world after losing a beloved pet opens on Friday at the La Crosse Community Theatre.
Dr. Brian Williams, a pediatric hospitalist with UW Health Kids, says 11.5% of American adults reported smoking in 2022, a significant decline from the 42% in 1964 when experts started tracking rates of smoking.
A part of the brain connected to memory shrank in people with severe sleep-disordered breathing — which can include heavy snoring and sleep ap…
For National Senior Health & Fitness Day, La Crosse County's Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) showcased all the different ways …
The GOP-controlled Joint Finance Committee voted Thursday to fund about 60% of the state government and UW projects that Gov. Tony Evers wanted.
US defense secretary says ongoing lack of communication with China could lead to incident that could ‘spiral out of control’
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said it was “unfortunate” China declined a US offer to speak at a defense summit this week in Singapore and tha…
There are media reports that Justice Department prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of former President Donald Trump from after he le…
Judge Ramona Gonzalez set bond at $1 million cash for the woman charged in the death of a 6-year-old child in February.
La Crosse Police provided WXOW more details on the arrest of a 17-year-old from Onalaska on attempted homicide and armed robbery charges.
Chief Deputy Aaron Wallace said the man charged was detained at the scene, and so was a second person of interest. The second person was later…
- UPDATE: Fire engulfs gas station in Centerville
- Alma Teen Gets Perfect Score on ACT exam
- Plea deal for former La Crosse doctor on child sexual assault charges
- This month's Jefferson Award winner making Sparta a better place
- Two La Crosse natives talk life as barge captains
- Luther athlete breaks friend's 43-year-old high jump record
- Canoeists set new world record down Mississippi River
- One dead in Jackson County crash
- Richland Co. authorities investigating death with 'suspicious circumstances'
- Memorial Day activities in the area