Ultimately rejecting the proposals, the county's 30 board supervisors spent more than an hour Thursday night debating whether to spend a total of $15,000 to add a trio of non-binding referendums to the November ballot.
Sales of previously occupied U.S. homes slowed for the sixth consecutive month in July, deepening the housing market’s slowdown from a high-flying pace at the start of this year.
Slightly fewer Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week as the labor market continues to be the strongest segment of the U.S. economy.
The debate over a limited set of circumstances in which abortion could be legal is causing divisions among GOP lawmakers. In Wisconsin, GOP st…
Health officials say COVID-19 is still a threat in our community and around the country. Infection control specialist Megan Meller from Gundersen Health System joined News 19 Daybreak to discuss.
This fall, many are hoping things at schools will be a little more normal. District administrators and doctors say they're hopeful that's possible.
JANESVILLE (WKOW) – It’s been nearly three months since a gunman opened fire in an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas. Students there are appr…
A US magistrate judge started the process of potentially releasing some information from the affidavit that the Justice Department used to obtain a search warrant for former President Donald Trump's Florida residence.
18 former top Trump administration officials tell CNN they never heard any such order issued during their time working for Trump, and that the…
The Legislature's Republican-controlled budget committee is objecting to Gov. Tony Evers' plans to spend $31 million Wisconsin will receive in…
Three men, including a Mafia hitman, have been charged in the killing of notorious Boston crime boss James “Whitey” Bulger in a West Virginia prison.
A former Diocese of Winona-Rochester priest is facing a 3rd Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct charge in Winona County.
Allamakee County (KWWL) -- The Lansing and New Albin Police Department are investigating after an 83-year-old man was found dead on May 9th.
- Police shoot and kill Wisconsin man after domestic dispute
- New trolley tour takes passengers 'Bluff to Bluff'
- Aquinas football relying on innovative workouts from Coach Mischelle Lee
- Bond hearing for suspect in West Salem homicide
- Juneau County Sheriff's Office investigating after body found near boat landing
- Man arrested, charged in murder of 83-year-old
- La Crescent man carries on rosary making tradition
- Man in custody after four hour standoff with La Crosse Police
- Holmen grad becomes champion bowler
- La Crescent-Hokah Schools ready for welcome change