STOUGHTON (WKOW) -- Many stopped to smell the flowers at Eugster Farm Market's third annual Lavender Days Saturday.
WINGVILLE (WKOW) — A Lancaster man was killed in a crash between a van and semi Thursday morning, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration …
Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously on Wednesday in favor of expanding the emergency use authorization f…
President Joe Biden will award the Medal of Freedom -- the nation's highest civilian honor -- to 17 recipients next week, with his first slate of honorees since taking office featuring Olympians, an Academy Award winner, the first American to receive the Covid-19 vaccine outside of trials, lawmakers on both sides of the aisle and civil rights advocates.
MADISON (WKOW) -- The Supreme Court's ruling against the Environmental Protection Agency led to celebrations and at the same time, raised conc…
Governor Evers visited Jules Coffee House and Pearl Street Books, both recipients of the Governor's Main Street Bounce Back Grant Program.
The bodies of three young children and a woman believed to be their mother have been recovered from a Minnesota lake, and authorities say the deaths are being investigated as a homicide.
The Trempealeau County Sheriff's Office continues to look for a man last seen in mid-June.
The two-time US Olympic basketball gold medalist Brittney Griner went on trial at a court near Moscow on Friday, on drug smuggling charges whi…
- UPDATE: Felony charges filed against man after argument in Powell Park leads to shooting
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake
- American Airlines to fly larger jets out of La Crosse Regional Airport
- Life without parole sentence in Tomah homicide case
- Edibles, beverages laced with THC legal Friday in Minnesota
- Sparta School District releases superintendent investigation report
- Several departments fight barn fire in rural Brownsville
- UPDATE: Authorities said Green Alert cancelled; Missing veteran located
- Exotic pet surrender event heads to Myrick Park
- La Crosse FD rescues hiker who fell from bluff
- Jordan Davis ready to embrace expanded role for Badgers
- What Robin Williams' widow wants you to know about the future of Lewy body dementia
- 3 killed and at least 50 injured when Amtrak train derails in Missouri after hitting dump truck
- New income limits announced for Walz's direct payments proposal
- Authorities continue search for missing man