UWL hosted the La Crosse County Law Enforcement Memorial Ceremony at Veterans Memorial Sports Complex.
Temperatures this afternoon were colder under thicker cloud cover south and west of La Crosse where a warm front is approaching the Coulee Reg…
The Cavalier Theater and Lounge posted on its Facebook showing graffiti that had been sprayed on the wall facing the alley behind the theater.
The US Food and Drug Administration has granted emergency use authorization for a booster dose of Pfizer/BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 at least five months after completion of the primary vaccine series.
The government website for requesting free COVID-19 at-home tests from the U.S. government is accepting a third round of orders.
Both La Crosse and Winona counties are again experiencing high levels of COVID Community Levels this week.
Wisconsin Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Mandela Barnes highlights his middle class upbringing in his first television ad in the hotly contested race.
Wisconsin Senator Tammy Baldwin joined 28 other lawmakers in a letter calling for manufacturers to increase production of baby formula amid th…
MADISON (WKOW) -- On the day she was introduced as the 30th chancellor in the history of UW-Madison, Dr. Jennifer Mnookin responded to the sta…
A former Minneapolis police officer has pleaded guilty to a state charge of aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter in the death of Geo…
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul announced Tuesday that nearly one million child identification kits will be distributed to Wisconsin families.
- Details released in Onalaska Police incident
- Painting from Winona museum sells for $45 million
- Genoa man killed in Vernon County motorcycle crash
- Black bear briefly visits La Crescent
- Feels like summer at Pettibone
- Bluebird Bakery & Cafe takes flight
- Minnesota man hurt in crash between Coon Valley and Westby
- Host families ready to support Loggers on and off the field
- Black River Falls man arrested after shots fired during incident at Buffalo County bar
- Naomi Judd died of self-inflicted firearm wound, Ashley Judd reveals
- Northern Wisconsin deputy escapes squad after flood waters cause pavement to give out
- Our Town Tomah cuts the ribbon on its memory care assisted living center
- The Cavalier Theater and Lounge is handling a case of vandalism in a unique way
- Man arrested in large La Crosse meth bust now facing federal charges
- Former judge looks to return to La Crosse County bench