Police say a gunman on a rooftop opened fire on an Independence Day parade in suburban Chicago, killing at least six people, wounding at least 30 and sending hundreds of marchers, parents with strollers and children on bicycles fleeing in terror. Authorities said 22-year-old Robert E. Crimo …
A man was shot by a Burnett County sheriff's deputy after threatening to use a handgun at a bar, and then pointing that gun at law enforcement.
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration …
Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously on Wednesday in favor of expanding the emergency use authorization f…
A member of the House Jan. 6 committee says more witnesses are coming forward with new details on the Capitol insurrection following former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s devastating testimony last week against former President Donald Trump.
The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection could make multiple criminal referrals, including of former Preside…
President Joe Biden will award the Medal of Freedom -- the nation's highest civilian honor -- to 17 recipients next week, with his first slate…
Police say a gunman on a rooftop opened fire on an Independence Day parade in suburban Chicago, killing at least six people, wounding at least 30 and sending hundreds of marchers, parents with strollers and children on bicycles fleeing in terror. Authorities said 22-year-old Robert E. Crimo III was named as a person of interest in the shooting and was taken into police custody Monday evening after an hourslong manhunt. The July 4 shooting was just the latest to shatter the rituals of American life. Schools, churches, grocery stores and now community parades have all become killing grounds in recent months.
A mass shooting at an Independence Day parade Monday in a suburb outside Chicago left at least six people dead, wounded about two dozen others…
A Viroqua man is taken into custody after a crash Saturday evening in a vehicle that hits a shed and rolls over.
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake
- La Crosse FD rescues hiker who fell from bluff
- American Airlines to fly larger jets out of La Crosse Regional Airport
- Edibles, beverages laced with THC legal Friday in Minnesota
- Life without parole sentence in Tomah homicide case
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- Several departments fight barn fire in rural Brownsville
- UPDATE: Authorities said Green Alert cancelled; Missing veteran located
- Jordan Davis ready to embrace expanded role for Badgers
- What Robin Williams' widow wants you to know about the future of Lewy body dementia