Thursday afternoon Oktoberfest helped recognize those with special needs in the community through the celebrations Special Fester Carnival.
Hurricane Ian's vicious combination of winds, rain and storm surge caused at least a dozen deaths, flooded homes, cut off roadways and left mi…
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
Governor Tony Evers paid a visit to UW-La Crosse and engaged with students on a long list of divisive topics followed by a tour of school facilities.
Three members of the state board that oversees Wisconsin’s technical colleges and who were appointed by former Republican Gov. Scott Walker ha…
Conservative activist Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, has appeared for a voluntary interview with …
Police said they're still looking for the suspects in a vandalism incident last month at a Black River Falls school that caused more than $1 m…
The man accused of killing six and injuring dozens more when he drove through a crowd watching a Christmas parade in Waukesha will be able to …
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- UPDATE: The Oktoberfest Medallion is found!
- Coon Valley woman arrested on drug delivery charges
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population
- What those Oktoberfest Medallion Hunt clues meant
- No people hurt, but two dogs perish in Loomis St. house fire
- Name of victim released in Sept. 11 fatal accident near Holmen
- Vandalism at school in Black River Falls estimated at $1 million
- Local Holmen man is one step closer to becoming a priest
- MVC Football: Hilltoppers and Beavers meet for conference supremacy
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- La Crosse man gets federal prison sentence on gun charge
- 1,600 toys lined up in the Oregon Culver's drive-thru; construction begins
- Congratulations to this year's Mrs. Oktoberfest, Sandra Cleary
- Local company gets national praise as top employer