The summer series, History on the River, took people up and down the Mississippi River while learning about various topics in the Driftless area.
Police say a gunman on a rooftop opened fire on an Independence Day parade in suburban Chicago, killing at least six people, wounding at least 30 and sending hundreds of marchers, parents with strollers and children on bicycles fleeing in terror. Authorities said 21-year-old Robert E. Crimo III was named as a person of interest in the shooting and was taken into police custody Monday evening after an hourslong manhunt. The July 4 shooting was just the latest to shatter the rituals of American life. Schools, churches, grocery stores and now community parades have all become killing grounds in recent months.
Members of a Stevens Point band were caught up in the chaos of Monday's deadly shooting in Highland Park, Illinois. No one from the band was injured.
The city of La Crosse is allowing the Trap Neuter Release or TNR process to help community members get a handle on the ever-growing population…
Starting July 5, parents and legal guardians can schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments for children ages five and under at most Mayo Clinic Health System sites.
The Minnesota National Guard could lose hundreds of soldiers if they don't get vaccinated against COVID-19 immediately.
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration …
The Florida governor is shattering national fundraising records as he seeks a second term, attracting gobs of money from Republican donors eyeing DeSantis as a potential presidential candidate in 2024.
This Fourth of July comes amid growing political divisions on several controversial issues--from gun control to abortion rights. As a result, …
A member of the House Jan. 6 committee says more witnesses are coming forward with new details on the Capitol insurrection following former Wh…
Eight people were wounded, some critically, in a shooting in a Minneapolis park during unofficial Fourth of July celebrations. Police say the shooting took place about 11:30 p.m. Monday at Boom Island Park. Kaayla Laanaee says she and others were watching people light fireworks when she heard a series of gunshots. Minneapolis Park Police say there was no formal July Fourth event or fireworks at the park, but that people had gathered there to celebrate the holiday. Police say no one is in custody. Authorities have not released details about the eight who ended up in hospitals.
WAUKON, Iowa (KWWL) -- The Mayor of Waukon, Pat Stone, has been arrested on two counts of child endangerment causing injury after an investiga…
A federal judge will this week sentence former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin for federal civil rights violations in the killing of …
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake
- La Crosse FD rescues hiker who fell from bluff
- American Airlines to fly larger jets out of La Crosse Regional Airport
- Edibles, beverages laced with THC legal Friday in Minnesota
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- Life without parole sentence in Tomah homicide case
- 18-year-old man dies in Minnesota fireworks explosion
- Several departments fight barn fire in rural Brownsville
- UPDATE: Authorities said Green Alert cancelled; Missing veteran located
- Viroqua man arrested after vehicle crash
- 24-hour self-service grocery store thrives in small Minnesota town
- Jordan Davis ready to embrace expanded role for Badgers
- What Robin Williams' widow wants you to know about the future of Lewy body dementia
- Authorities continue search for missing man
- 8 hurt, some critically, in July 4 Minneapolis park shooting