Wisconsin Democrats up for election in five weeks are putting abortion in the spotlight, with the Republican-controlled Legislature swiftly rejecting Gov. Tony Evers' call to create a way for voters to get a chance to repeal the state’s 1849 abortion ban.
The trial for a man accused of killing six people and injuring dozens more when he allegedly drove his SUV through a Christmas parade in Wisco…
Tree farms' operating costs — from labor and raw materials to shipping trees to retailers —have also risen over the last year.
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson repeated his claim Tuesday that the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol was not an "armed insurrection," adding however, that protesters "did teach us how you can use flag poles, that kind of stuff, as weapons."
Wisconsin Democrats up for election in five weeks are putting abortion in the spotlight, with the Republican-controlled Legislature swiftly re…
In a recent two-week period, the number of political ads on TV in Wisconsin exceeded the margin in the state's 2020 presidential election results.
Jury selection is underway in the trial of the man charged in the Waukesha parade tragedy.
The suspect at the center of this weekend's amber alert is now in the Chippewa County Jail awaiting charges. He was taken into custody in Supe…
- UPDATE: Kryssy King found safe, person of interest in custody
- Name of victim released in Sept. 11 fatal accident near Holmen
- Coon Valley woman arrested on drug delivery charges
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population
- Vandalism at school in Black River Falls estimated at $1 million
- 2022 Oktoberfest Maple Leaf Parade
- New details shed light on weekend Amber Alert case
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- Inside UW-L's new fieldhouse
- Oktoberfest's Golden Keg tapping draws a crowd
- 14-year-old accused of killing 10-year-old is not scheduled to return to court for a year
- Turned Leaf Family Festival offers alcohol-free alternative
- McDonald's is selling Happy Meals to adults — with a twist
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- Festers gather for the Torchlight Parade