Saturday afternoon the Turned Leaf Family Festival provided a substance free Oktoberfest celebration at Myrick Park.
Two people are in the hospital after a crash that happened on State Highway 25 in Pepin County Thursday.
Ian has been downgraded to a post-tropical cyclone after pummeling South Carolina Friday afternoon with destructive winds and life-threatening…
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
MADISON (WKOW) -- How the Wisconsin Department of Justice approaches violent crime and an ongoing lawsuit challenging the state's 170-year-old abortion ban will depend on the choice voters make this fall.
Two lawsuits filed this week argue that Wisconsin election clerks should be allowed to accept absentee ballots that are missing portions of wi…
With less than seven weeks until Election Day, Democrats take aim at Senator Ron Johnson's voting record with law enforcement funding while po…
A Coon Valley woman is awaiting a court appearance after her arrest on drug charges.
Police said they're still looking for the suspects in a vandalism incident last month at a Black River Falls school that caused more than $1 m…
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- Name of victim released in Sept. 11 fatal accident near Holmen
- Coon Valley woman arrested on drug delivery charges
- Vandalism at school in Black River Falls estimated at $1 million
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population
- What those Oktoberfest Medallion Hunt clues meant
- No people hurt, but two dogs perish in Loomis St. house fire
- UPDATE: The Oktoberfest Medallion is found!
- Local Holmen man is one step closer to becoming a priest
- La Crosse man gets federal prison sentence on gun charge