A busy Tuesday evening outside Stoddard as volunteer crews from a number of departments responded to a structure fire call just before 6 p.m.
Spending in Wisconsin’s governor’s race shattered the previous record by more than 75%, with more than $164 million spent on the contest won in the battleground state by Democratic Gov. Tony Evers.
Democratic legislative leaders have fast-tracked the bill as one of their top priorities for the 2023 session — in reaction to the U.S. Suprem…
Consumer confidence in the economy continues to waver, despite easing inflation.
Forty percent of US parents are "extremely" or "very" worried that their children will struggle with anxiety or depression at some point, a new survey finds.
The United States spends more on health care than any other high-income country but still has the lowest life expectancy at birth and the high…
Recent studies show autism rates among children are on the rise on a national level, but what about here in Wisconsin?
Former U.S. Senator David Durenberger has died at age 88. Durenberger was a Minnesota Republican who espoused a progressive brand of politics.…
A lawsuit filed by criminal justice advocacy groups seeks to block two Republican-sponsored measures from appearing on the April ballot, argui…
A lawsuit filed by criminal justice advocacy groups seeks to block two Republican-sponsored measures from appearing on the April ballot, arguing that they were not submitted on time to the correct elections officials.
Actor and producer Alec Baldwin has been criminally charged in connection with the 2021 fatal shooting on the set of the movie "Rust," the San…
For the first time since Tyre Nichols was fatally beaten by police, his brother Jamal Dupree is speaking publicly about the horror and anguish…
- Country Boom announces 2023 lineup
- Two arrested on drug charges in La Farge
- First four Wisconsin State Fair main stage show tickets on sale
- South side home heavily damaged in fire
- Black River Falls man arrested on OWI 4th charge
- La Crosse School District sees uptick in calls for service
- Weathersealed contractor now facing criminal charges related to business practices in 6 counties
- La Crosse Police announce sex offender notification
- 'He's just gone': Authorities temporarily suspend search for missing man as leads dwindle
- La Crosse Police looking for missing woman