Over the next two weeks, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals are offering a way to help support local families with kids facing medical challenges, while possibly picking up some festive treats.
VIROQUA, Wis. (WXOW) – The hearing into charges against Viroqua Police Chief Richard Niedfeldt finishes for the day without a decision on whet…
Updated Covid-19 boosters that carry instructions to arm the body against currently circulating Omicron subvariants offer some protection against infections, according to the first study to look at how the boosters are performing in the real world. However, the protection is not as high as t…
Moderna said on Monday its updated Covid-19 booster generated "significantly higher" neutralizing antibodies against the Omicron BA.4/BA.5 sub…
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) announces a free telehealth service to streamline access to COVID-19 treatment Wednesday.
A Democratic member of the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot told CNN on Thursday that the panel's work w…
Wisconsin's members of Congress split in bipartisan votes, both for and against a bill removing the risk of a rail strike.
MILWAUKEE (WKOW) -- One day after his arrest, the man accused of drugging and stealing from women in the Milwaukee area denies allegations against him.
WAUKESHA (WKOW) — The man convicted of killing six and injuring dozens more when he drove through the City of Waukesha Christmas Parade in 202…
A Wisconsin Rapids man who went missing in 1976 was found dead in Montana.
- La Crosse homicide suspect arrested in Arizona
- 'Sheriff Cramer lost his life by suicide': Local officials close investigation on Ron Cramer's death
- Fisherman catches 67-pound goldfish
- UPDATE: Names released of two drivers who died in crash that closed Iowa-Wisconsin Bridge in Marquette for several hours
- A Florida woman is suing Kraft for $5 million, saying Velveeta microwave mac and cheese takes longer to make than advertised
- West Salem rated as top district in La Crosse County
- Packers rookie OL Sean Rhyan gets 6-game suspension for PEDs
- Civil lawsuit filed in La Crosse County Sheriff's race
- Pillbox Bat Company takes advantage of a big league deal
- More than 50 people ejected from Badger game Saturday
- 'Beauty and the Beast the Broadway Musical' at La Crosse Community Theatre
- DNA match reunites missing daughter with her family 51 years after she was kidnapped, family says
- Hearing to determine fate of Viroqua Police Chief
- The Kendall librarians: Serving the community with more than just books
- La Crosse Police now has a therapy dog