VIROQUA, Wis. (WXOW) - A new outdoor concert series brings live music to downtown Viroqua every first and third Saturday night starting in June.
The WIAA announced Thursday that it has reached a new agreement with the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse and Explore La Crosse to host the State Track and Field Championships in La Crosse through 2026.
Wisconsin Republicans gathering for the state convention this weekend will vote on setting the party’s priorities for the next year, including…
Twitter will now apply warning labels to — and cease recommending — claims that outside experts have identified as misinformation during fast-…
The US Food and Drug Administration has granted emergency use authorization for a booster dose of Pfizer/BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 at least five months after completion of the primary vaccine series.
The government website for requesting free COVID-19 at-home tests from the U.S. government is accepting a third round of orders.
Both La Crosse and Winona counties are again experiencing high levels of COVID Community Levels this week.
China is holding military exercises in the disputed South China Sea coinciding with U.S. President Joe Biden's visit to South Korea and Japan.
There was a little-seen warm moment between Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Clarence Thomas last November 1, just before the Supreme Co…
A judge says the investigator hired by Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos to look into the 2020 election appears to have “gone rogue” and “r…
A unanimous Wisconsin Supreme Court has broadened who can legally carry concealed weapons in the state, overturning a lower court’s ruling dealing with a man whose license was revoked due to a domestic violence conviction.
A federal judge has sentenced an Oregon man to five years in prison for brandishing a knife on an Amtrak train passing through Wisconsin.
Prosecutors in a western Colorado county say they found no evidence of tampering in the 2020 presidential election as alleged by a clerk who h…
- Bangor area man killed in tractor accident
- Genoa man killed in Vernon County motorcycle crash
- Pair accused in $400,000 theft at store where they worked
- Black bear briefly visits La Crescent
- Park outdoors: Ford recalls SUVs due to engine fire risk
- Host families ready to support Loggers on and off the field
- Strong storms drop heavy rain, hail across Coulee Region
- Painting from Winona museum sells for $45 million
- The Cavalier Theater and Lounge is handling a case of vandalism in a unique way
- Former judge looks to return to La Crosse County bench
- Our Town Tomah cuts the ribbon on its memory care assisted living center
- 3 shot outside Milwaukee Bucks game. Hours later, 17 others are shot a few blocks away
- Crews respond to explosion, fire at Waukesha County construction company
- Black River Falls man arrested after shots fired during incident at Buffalo County bar
- Two semi-truck drivers hurt in Juneau County interstate crash