Ugly sweaters were the running and walking attire at the 5k event beginning at Myrick Park on Saturday afternoon.
La Crosse County Clerk Ginny Dankmeyer says election results were "100% accurate" on Friday, following completion of the voting machine audit.
Updated Covid-19 boosters that carry instructions to arm the body against currently circulating Omicron subvariants offer some protection against infections, according to the first study to look at how the boosters are performing in the real world. However, the protection is not as high as t…
Moderna said on Monday its updated Covid-19 booster generated "significantly higher" neutralizing antibodies against the Omicron BA.4/BA.5 sub…
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) announces a free telehealth service to streamline access to COVID-19 treatment Wednesday.
A conservative prosecutor is asking a judge to toss out Democratic Attorney General Josh Kaul’s lawsuit challenging Wisconsin’s 173-year-old ban on abortions, arguing that it lacks legal merit and that there is no weight to assertions that it is unenforceable because of its age.
MADISON (WKOW) -- An all-star lineup of experts led a symposium at UW-Madison Friday that focused on analyzing the results of the 2022 electio…
IOWA (KWWL) -- Michigan is expected to replace Iowa as the first nominating spot for Democrats in 2024, according to a report from Politico.
Authorities in a small Idaho city that had not recorded a murder in years are urging the public to be vigilant against rumors and conjectures …
Special armored vehicle used in raid on Winona home.
- 'Sheriff Cramer lost his life by suicide': Local officials close investigation on Ron Cramer's death
- La Crosse homicide suspect arrested in Arizona
- Janesville officials say spray-painted accusation against renter will stay
- Holiday Train returning to are beginning December 7
- UPDATE: Names released of two drivers who died in crash that closed Iowa-Wisconsin Bridge in Marquette for several hours
- West Salem rated as top district in La Crosse County
- A Florida woman is suing Kraft for $5 million, saying Velveeta microwave mac and cheese takes longer to make than advertised
- Civil lawsuit filed in La Crosse County Sheriff's race
- Big raid in Winona results in one arrest, seizure of guns and drugs
- La Crosse Police now has a therapy dog
- 'Beauty and the Beast the Broadway Musical' at La Crosse Community Theatre
- DNA match reunites missing daughter with her family 51 years after she was kidnapped, family says
- Hearing to determine fate of Viroqua Police Chief
- The Kendall librarians: Serving the community with more than just books
- McDonald's is giving people the chance to win free food for life