Authorities in southern Wisconsin say dozens of people were injured in a massive traffic pileup amid snowy conditions. The crash blocked Interstate 39/90 for hours Friday. WIFR-TV reports that Beloit Memorial Hospital said at least 27 people were treated for injuries sustained in the crash. …
The United States Justice Department reported they have uncovered a scheme of a crime ring the sold fraudulent nursing degree credentials.
The Coulee Region is seeing a cold front headed its way and medical experts say it's important to protect yourself against the cold.
RUSHFORD, Minn. (WXOW) - MiEnergy Cooperative is asking its customers to conserve energy on Friday morning.
Cervical cancer is one of the most common causes of cancer deaths for women in the U.S. but experts say, it's been on the decline.
STEVENS POINT, Wis. (WAOW) - Marshfield Clinic became a key piece of a CDC study on the flu.
The Minnesota Senate debated late into the night on a bill to write broad protections for abortion rights into state statutes, which would make it difficult for future courts to roll back. Democrats have made the bill one of their top priorities in reaction to the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to reverse Roe v. Wade. While a 1995 Minnesota Supreme Court decision protects abortion rights, sponsors want to make sure those protections remain in force no matter who sits on future courts. The House passed the bill last week. Gov. Tim Walz hopes to sign it before the end of the month.
Evers said he remains committed to his campaign pledge of increasing K-12 funding by $2 billion.
Gov. Tim Walz has proposed a $3.3 billion public infrastructure package.
Despite a concerning post on social media, authorities in the Tomah area find no credible threat against Tomah Middle School.
A Viroqua man and a woman from La Farge are arrested on drug charges following a traffic stop Thursday afternoon.
- La Crosse Police looking for missing woman
- Four arrested on burglary charges of southside home
- La Crosse man arrested after police chase in Eau Claire, Buffalo counties
- Monroe County man facing tax fraud charges
- Police confirm body found was missing woman
- Country Boom announces 2023 lineup
- No one hurt after 6 trucks fall through ice on Lake Pepin
- Campbell Police looking for missing teen
- Onalaska native Paige Eide wins Miss Madison 2023
- La Crosse School Board votes to close Lincoln Middle School