The government reported Friday that employers added a sizzling 517,000 jobs last month and that the unemployment rate dipped to 3.4%, the lowest level since 1969.
The US is tracking a suspected Chinese high-altitude surveillance balloon over the continental United States, defense officials said on Thursday, a discovery that risks adding further strain to tense US-China relations.
Republican Representative Derrick Van Orden has been in his 3rd District seat for less than a month but he is busy.
U.S. health officials say a company is recalling its over-the-counter eye drops that have been linked to an outbreak of drug-resistant infections. The Food and Drug Administration said Thursday the maker of EzriCare Artificial Tears was voluntarily recalling its product after health officials sent a warning to doctors. The outbreak includes at least 55 people in 12 states. One died and at least five others had permanent vision loss. The outbreak is considered worrisome because the bacteria driving it are resistant to standard antibiotics.
For all of her adult life, the federal Affordable Care Act has made a big difference for Katerina Klawes. “I have never had a traditional job …
Starting this fall, Wisconsin parents will have to prove their kids are protected against chickenpox.
RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said Thursday in Milwaukee the city can expect to host a presidential primary debate in addition to the party's …
A newly released audio recording offers a behind-the-scenes look at how former President Donald Trump’s campaign team in a pivotal battlegroun…
Officials with the Grant County Sheriff's Office have released a crucial piece of evidence in their search for missing man Ronald Henry — the …
A search of a rural Jackson County home leads to the arrest of the homeowner and three other people.
- Green comet will appear in the night sky for the first time since the Stone Age
- First four Wisconsin State Fair main stage show tickets on sale
- GoFundMe approaching goal to help La Crosse family who lost home in fire
- Two arrested on drug charges in La Farge
- La Crosse School District sees uptick in calls for service
- Weathersealed contractor now facing criminal charges related to business practices in 6 counties
- La Crosse Police announce sex offender notification
- Donna Kelce becomes first mother to have two sons play against each other in the Super Bowl
- Rural departments respond to structure fire outside Stoddard
- Country Boom announces 2023 lineup
- Viroqua area man arrested on animal mistreatment charges
- "You look back at it and think ‘Where did the time go?’” Celebrating 100 years of the Snowflake Ski Club ski jumping tournament
- South side home heavily damaged in fire
- DNR now hiring for seasonal positions
- Holmen wrestling welcomes the Titans for "Pin Down Hunger Night"