The Festmaster's Ball serves as an opportunity to wish those attending a Happy Oktoberfest! But the primary purpose is introducing the Festmaster and Frau to the community.
MADISON (WKOW) -- Darrell Brooks appeared in court Tuesday, the latest development in a case that put cash bail in the center of Wisconsin's high-profile U.S. Senate race.
Hurricane Ian made landfall along the southwestern coast of Florida near Cayo Costa around 3:05 p.m. ET Wednesday with winds near 150 mph, mak…
The Cost of Voting Index seeks to help people understand how election law changes are affecting everyone's ability to cast their ballots.
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
New campaign finance reports show Republican challenger Tim Michels slightly outraised Democratic Gov. Tony Evers over the past month. However, the vast majority of the money Michels' campaign took in came from Michels himself.
Democratic Gov. Tim Walz has $3.2 million in cash on hand heading into the final weeks of the campaign, while Republican challenger Scott Jens…
The Republican Party of Wisconsin has filed a pair of lawsuits seeking records from the administrations of Democratic Gov. Tony Evers and Milw…
Police said they're still looking for the suspects in a vandalism incident last month at a Black River Falls school that caused more than $1 m…
The man accused of killing six and injuring dozens more when he drove through a crowd watching a Christmas parade in Waukesha will be able to …
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- UPDATE: The Oktoberfest Medallion is found!
- What those Oktoberfest Medallion Hunt clues meant
- No people hurt, but two dogs perish in Loomis St. house fire
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population
- MVC Football: Hilltoppers and Beavers meet for conference supremacy
- Local Holmen man is one step closer to becoming a priest
- Vandalism at school in Black River Falls estimated at $1 million
- Coon Valley woman arrested on drug delivery charges
- La Crosse man gets federal prison sentence on gun charge
- 1,600 toys lined up in the Oregon Culver's drive-thru; construction begins
- Congratulations to this year's Mrs. Oktoberfest, Sandra Cleary
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- Local company gets national praise as top employer
- 14-year-old accused of killing 10-year-old is not scheduled to return to court for a year