Another huge lottery jackpot will be on the line for players willing to put up $2 against daunting odds of actually winning the top prize.
When the National Broadway Tour of Hairspray rolls into La Crosse this weekend, it brings a homecoming of sorts for a recent Viterbo graduate.
The Pump House Regional Arts Center in La Crosse names a new Executive Director.
The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection (DATCP) said that a Vernon County deer farm where CWD was found last f…
In the United States, deaths from cancer have dropped 33% since 1991, with an estimated 3.8 million lives saved, mostly due to advances in early detection and treatment.
WAUSAU (WAOW) — Having a baby is supposed to be one of the most joyous moments in someone's life. However, for many parents, that joy is quick…
U.S. health officials say a company is recalling its over-the-counter eye drops that have been linked to an outbreak of drug-resistant infecti…
President Joe Biden and his Cabinet will embark on a post-State of the Union “blitz” to visit at least 20 states next week to discuss his economic agenda after his Tuesday night address to Congress. The White House announced the travel plan Friday. Biden is expected to devote much of his second State of the Union address to highlighting his efforts to promote job growth, combat inflation and rebuild the nation’s infrastructure as he gears up for an expected run for reelection. After the speech, the president, vice president, and members of the Cabinet will hold over 30 events in two days to drive the message home.
MADISON (WKOW) -- Few Wisconsin natives are familiar with struggles over raising the federal debt ceiling the way Paul Ryan is.
A newly released audio recording offers a behind-the-scenes look at how former President Donald Trump’s campaign team in a pivotal battlegroun…
SUMNER (WKOW) — In the quiet farm country outside Fort Atkinson, Jim and Nedra Lemke built a small business and a bustling family with five kids.
Officials with the Grant County Sheriff's Office have released a crucial piece of evidence in their search for missing man Ronald Henry — the …
- Green comet will appear in the night sky for the first time since the Stone Age
- First four Wisconsin State Fair main stage show tickets on sale
- GoFundMe approaching goal to help La Crosse family who lost home in fire
- Weathersealed contractor now facing criminal charges related to business practices in 6 counties
- Two arrested on drug charges in La Farge
- La Crosse School District sees uptick in calls for service
- Authorities release the mysterious voicemail Ronald Henry left the day he disappeared
- Drug investigation leads to homeowner's arrest, 3 others taken into custody
- La Crosse Police announce sex offender notification
- Donna Kelce becomes first mother to have two sons play against each other in the Super Bowl
- Viroqua area man arrested on animal mistreatment charges
- DNR now hiring for seasonal positions
- "You look back at it and think ‘Where did the time go?’” Celebrating 100 years of the Snowflake Ski Club ski jumping tournament
- Rural departments respond to structure fire outside Stoddard
- Holmen wrestling welcomes the Titans for "Pin Down Hunger Night"