Mortgage rates dropped for the second week in a row, notching the largest decline since December, 2008.
MIDDLETON (WKOW) — The phone of the man charged with opening fire on parade-goers in a Chicago suburb was found at a Middleton business.
MADISON (WKOW) — The suspect in a July Fourth parade shooting in a Chicago suburb was going to commit another attack in Madison, according to …
Starting July 5, parents and legal guardians can schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments for children ages five and under at most Mayo Cli…
The Minnesota National Guard could lose hundreds of soldiers if they don't get vaccinated against COVID-19 immediately.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court’s conservative majority has sided with a former member of the state Public Service Commission who did not want to testify in court about his personal relationships with utility companies building a new power line that he voted to approve.
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has agreed to resign, ending an unprecedented political crisis over his future.
The two front-runners in Wisconsin’s Republican primary race for governor are going after one another over gas prices, marking a more negative…
A federal court judge sentenced a former Trump supporter to three years probation for an emailed threat to kill Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and three other congresswomen. Sixty-seven year old David George Hannon of Sarasota, Florida also must pay a $7,000 fine, undergo mental and substance abuse treatment and have no contact with the Democratic lawmakers. Hannon's daughter told the judge that her father felt like President Donald Trump told him to act out, and he now regrets being a Trump supporter. Hannon pleaded guilty in April to threatening a federal official. The judge noted Hannon's remorse, age and health problems in deciding against a prison sentence.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court’s conservative majority says a transgender woman cannot change her name because she is on the state’s sex offender…
Concerts, fairs and festivals are just about everywhere you turn this summer, and scammers could be trying to take advantage of that.
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake
- La Crosse FD rescues hiker who fell from bluff
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- Body of woman found in Mississippi River outside of Winona
- 18-year-old man dies in Minnesota fireworks explosion
- Viroqua man arrested after vehicle crash
- 24-hour self-service grocery store thrives in small Minnesota town
- What Robin Williams' widow wants you to know about the future of Lewy body dementia
- Temporary lane closure of portion of Mormon Coulee Road starts Wednesday
- Police: Chicago suburb parade shooting suspect 'seriously contemplated' attack in Madison
- What we know about the Highland Park shooting suspect
- Parade shooting suspect's phone recovered at Middleton auto business
- 8 hurt, some critically, in July 4 Minneapolis park shooting
- Girl, 16, missing from Winneshiek Co. home after leaving with man she met on social media
- Authorities continue search for missing man