The Republicans who attempted to cast Wisconsin's electoral ballots for Donald Trump in 2020 are being sued by plaintiffs who allege they engaged in a conspiracy after Joe Biden won the battleground state.
Infant formula maker Abbott says it’s reached an agreement with U.S. health officials to restart production at its largest domestic factory, a key step toward easing a nationwide shortage.
The Eau Claire Nestlé facility is significantly increasing their production of infant baby formula as a shortage continues to impact families …
The US Food and Drug Administration has granted emergency use authorization for a booster dose of Pfizer/BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 at least five months after completion of the primary vaccine series.
The government website for requesting free COVID-19 at-home tests from the U.S. government is accepting a third round of orders.
Both La Crosse and Winona counties are again experiencing high levels of COVID Community Levels this week.
Attorney General candidate Doug Wardlow says he'll run in the primary after losing the Republican endorsement to business attorney Jim Schultz.
Former broadcaster Cory Hepola, who’s running for governor with the upstart Forward Party of Minnesota, has named school administrator Tamara …
The Republicans who attempted to cast Wisconsin's electoral ballots for Donald Trump in 2020 are being sued by plaintiffs who allege they enga…
The Jackson County Sheriff's Office is one of the many law enforcement agencies around the country increasing efforts next week aimed at reinforcing the use of seatbelts.
A former state lawmaker who also once served as Wisconsin’s tourism secretary has pleaded guilty to failing to pay nearly $200,000 in employme…
Jury selection is underway in the trial of a Minnesota man accused of walking into a medical clinic and opening fire, killing one staff member…
- Details released in Onalaska Police incident
- Painting from Winona museum sells for $45 million
- Feels like summer at Pettibone
- Genoa man killed in Vernon County motorcycle crash
- Law Enforcement spend hours in Onalaska in a standoff
- Black bear briefly visits La Crescent
- Bluebird Bakery & Cafe takes flight
- Minnesota man hurt in crash between Coon Valley and Westby
- Host families ready to support Loggers on and off the field
- Black River Falls man arrested after shots fired during incident at Buffalo County bar
- Naomi Judd died of self-inflicted firearm wound, Ashley Judd reveals
- Northern Wisconsin deputy escapes squad after flood waters cause pavement to give out
- Couleecap welcomes new homeowners
- Our Town Tomah cuts the ribbon on its memory care assisted living center
- Man arrested in large La Crosse meth bust now facing federal charges