MADISON (WKOW) — The Associated Press reported Mandela Barnes and Ron Johnson won their respective primaries for U.S. Senate.
Voters have a lot of issues to weigh out when they cast their ballots on Tuesday and in November.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to update its guidance for Covid-19 control in the community, including in schools, in the coming days, according to sources familiar with the plan.
27 News spoke to Dr. Jeff Pothof, Chief Quality Officer at UW Health, about what the public can expect from this major development.
The man arrested in a weekend stabbing on the Apple River that left a teen dead and four others wounded is scheduled to make a court appearanc…
Donald Trump reasserted his grip on Republicans in Wisconsin’s primary, but both Democrats and Republicans say that the former president’s involvement in the state’s key races for governor and U.S. Senate could come back to hurt them in the swing state.
The US Justice Department announced criminal charges Wednesday against a member of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps for allegedly tryi…
President Joe Biden on Wednesday signed into law a bill expanding health care benefits to millions of veterans who were exposed to toxic burn …
One of two Wisconsin women who were sent to a state mental health facility after a 2014 stabbing attack on a sixth-grade classmate that they c…
The Ramsey County Board of Commissioners in Minnesota on Tuesday approved a nearly $1.5 million settlement agreement for eight correctional of…
- Man threatened over grass clippings in road
- Onalaska man competes on ABC's "Press Your Luck"
- Motorcyclist killed in Town of Onalaska crash
- Westby man killed in crash with dump truck
- La Crescent Bike/Pedestrian bridge is in place
- La Crosse Mother/Daughter duo at Mall of America when shots ring out
- Engel apologizes over communication regarding consolidation issue
- Autopsy: Family killed at Iowa park shot, stabbed, strangled
- Police: No victim found in shooting at Mall of America
- WNBA star Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 years in Russian jail for drug-smuggling