The House select committee investigating the January 6 insurrection is expected to interview Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos on Wednesday, multiple sources tell CNN, a sign the panel is interested in learning about potential efforts Donald Trump took to overturn the 2020 presidential el…
A major construction project near downtown La Crosse has been delayed.
Wisconsin's gun deer season has come to a close and the Wisconsin DNR provided statistics regarding the entirety of the hunt.
Updated Covid-19 boosters that carry instructions to arm the body against currently circulating Omicron subvariants offer some protection against infections, according to the first study to look at how the boosters are performing in the real world. However, the protection is not as high as t…
Moderna said on Monday its updated Covid-19 booster generated "significantly higher" neutralizing antibodies against the Omicron BA.4/BA.5 sub…
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) announces a free telehealth service to streamline access to COVID-19 treatment Wednesday.
The House select committee investigating the January 6 insurrection is expected to interview Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos on Wednesday…
Congress is moving swiftly to prevent a looming U.S. rail workers strike.
The man known as the dating app predator was arrested Tuesday morning.
The second person wanted in a fatal shooting in La Crosse in January is now in custody in Arizona.
- Fisherman catches 67-pound goldfish
- Packers rookie OL Sean Rhyan gets 6-game suspension for PEDs
- La Crosse homicide suspect arrested in Arizona
- UPDATE: Names released of two drivers who died in crash that closed Iowa-Wisconsin Bridge in Marquette for several hours
- A Florida woman is suing Kraft for $5 million, saying Velveeta microwave mac and cheese takes longer to make than advertised
- Tomah police arrest man suspected of attempted homicide
- Pillbox Bat Company takes advantage of a big league deal
- West Salem rated as top district in La Crosse County
- More than 50 people ejected from Badger game Saturday
- Civil lawsuit filed in La Crosse County Sheriff's race
- A look at the newest La Crosse performing arts center
- Police lay out routes to get to this year's Rotary Lights
- Metal detectorist discovers medieval wedding ring worth an estimated $47,000
- DNA match reunites missing daughter with her family 51 years after she was kidnapped, family says
- The Kendall librarians: Serving the community with more than just books