The Common Council voted unanimously Thursday to drop a resolution that would guide city agencies on ways to meet La Crosse's 2050 climate goals but only for a procedural measure.
Prices at the wholesale level fell from June to July, the first month-to-month drop in more than two years and a sign that some of the U.S. economy’s inflationary pressures cooled last month.
Making baby food at home with store-bought produce isn't going to reduce the amount of toxic heavy metals in the food your baby eats, accordin…
This fall, many are hoping things at schools will be a little more normal. District administrators and doctors say they're hopeful that's possible.
JANESVILLE (WKOW) – It’s been nearly three months since a gunman opened fire in an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas. Students there are appr…
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to update its guidance for Covid-19 control in the community, including in schoo…
Senate candidate Mandela Barnes hosted the kickoff event for his general election campaign Thursday.
A slate of top democrats in Wisconsin made their way to La Crosse Thursday as the general election campaign trail begins its way towards November.
Charges have been filed against a Fairchild woman following an accident last December when a man was seriously injured while picking up a recycling bin on the side of the road.
A law enforcement standoff with a man who attempted to breach the FBI's field office in Cincinnati on Thursday has ended with the suspect dead…
The Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin is warning those starting school away from home for the first time, or parents with young students who…
- Man threatened over grass clippings in road
- Motorcyclist killed in Town of Onalaska crash
- Onalaska man competes on ABC's "Press Your Luck"
- La Crosse County Health Dept. ID's first case of Monkeypox
- Engel apologizes over communication regarding consolidation issue
- La Crescent Bike/Pedestrian bridge is in place
- Buffalo Co. Sheriff: Looking at cell phone led to fatal crash
- Olivia Newton-John, singer and actress, dead at 73
- Damaging winds, heavy rainfall, and hail possible tonight
- Wisconsin woman in Slender Man attack drops release request