A busy Tuesday evening outside Stoddard as volunteer crews from a number of departments responded to a structure fire call just before 6 p.m.
Consumer confidence in the economy continues to waver, despite easing inflation.
More than half a century since the original jumbo jet ushered in a glamorous new jet age, helping bringing affordable air travel to millions o…
Forty percent of US parents are "extremely" or "very" worried that their children will struggle with anxiety or depression at some point, a new survey finds.
The United States spends more on health care than any other high-income country but still has the lowest life expectancy at birth and the high…
Recent studies show autism rates among children are on the rise on a national level, but what about here in Wisconsin?
Former U.S. Senator David Durenberger has died at age 88. Durenberger was a Minnesota Republican who espoused a progressive brand of politics. His longtime spokesperson says his health has declined in recent months and he died Tuesday morning at his St. Paul home. Durenberger won a U.S. Senate seat in 1978 and served three terms. He was a champion of health care reform. He became a critic of the Republican Party as it tilted toward slashing government programs. Democratic Gov. Tim Walz will give a eulogy at Durenberger’s funeral next Tuesday at the former senator’s alma mater, St. John’s University in Collegeville.
A lawsuit filed by criminal justice advocacy groups seeks to block two Republican-sponsored measures from appearing on the April ballot, argui…
Gov. Tim Walz has enshrined the right to abortion and other reproductive health care into Minnesota statutes.
A lawsuit filed by criminal justice advocacy groups seeks to block two Republican-sponsored measures from appearing on the April ballot, arguing that they were not submitted on time to the correct elections officials.
Actor and producer Alec Baldwin has been criminally charged in connection with the 2021 fatal shooting on the set of the movie "Rust," the San…
For the first time since Tyre Nichols was fatally beaten by police, his brother Jamal Dupree is speaking publicly about the horror and anguish…
- Country Boom announces 2023 lineup
- Two arrested on drug charges in La Farge
- La Crosse Police looking for missing woman
- First four Wisconsin State Fair main stage show tickets on sale
- South side home heavily damaged in fire
- Black River Falls man arrested on OWI 4th charge
- La Crosse School District sees uptick in calls for service
- Monroe County man facing tax fraud charges
- Black River Falls woman gets 12 year prison term in drug death case
- Wisconsin Boys Basketball Prep Poll
- La Crosse Police announce sex offender notification
- Four arrested on burglary charges of southside home
- Weathersealed contractor now facing criminal charges related to business practices in 6 counties
- 'He's just gone': Authorities temporarily suspend search for missing man as leads dwindle
- Hairball is bringing 80's rock concert experience back to La Crosse