Governor Tim Walz authorized emergency assistance for Winona County after heavy rains on May 19 caused widespread damage in the county.
Thursday afternoon the Wisconsin State Patrol held a graduation ceremony for the 6th Recruit Class at the La Crosse Center.
Great Rivers United Way and area organization representatives met at The Parenting Place to receive grant money from Great Rivers United Way.
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration …
Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously on Wednesday in favor of expanding the emergency use authorization f…
President Joe Biden will award the Medal of Freedom -- the nation's highest civilian honor -- to 17 recipients next week, with his first slate of honorees since taking office featuring Olympians, an Academy Award winner, the first American to receive the Covid-19 vaccine outside of trials, lawmakers on both sides of the aisle and civil rights advocates.
MADISON (WKOW) -- The Supreme Court's ruling against the Environmental Protection Agency led to celebrations and at the same time, raised conc…
Governor Evers visited Jules Coffee House and Pearl Street Books, both recipients of the Governor's Main Street Bounce Back Grant Program.
The two-time US Olympic basketball gold medalist Brittney Griner went on trial at a court near Moscow on Friday, on drug smuggling charges whi…
An Indiana truck driver was charged Thursday with nine counts of criminal damage to property after a zoo in Baraboo was broken into, damaged a…
- UPDATE: Felony charges filed against man after argument in Powell Park leads to shooting
- American Airlines to fly larger jets out of La Crosse Regional Airport
- Life without parole sentence in Tomah homicide case
- Edibles, beverages laced with THC legal Friday in Minnesota
- Sparta School District releases superintendent investigation report
- New income limits announced for Walz's direct payments proposal
- UPDATE: Authorities said Green Alert cancelled; Missing veteran located
- Several departments fight barn fire in rural Brownsville
- Exotic pet surrender event heads to Myrick Park
- Pink Out protest erupts in La Crosse
- Jordan Davis ready to embrace expanded role for Badgers
- 3 killed and at least 50 injured when Amtrak train derails in Missouri after hitting dump truck
- The Riverside Park eagle returns Wednesday
- Sunday is a time to polka at Concordia Ballroom
- Florida conservationists capture 215 pound python, the heaviest found in the state