The DNR said it's best to be prepared for any and every situation ahead of such a busy time on the water.
The US Food and Drug Administration has granted emergency use authorization for a booster dose of Pfizer/BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 at least five months after completion of the primary vaccine series.
The government website for requesting free COVID-19 at-home tests from the U.S. government is accepting a third round of orders.
Both La Crosse and Winona counties are again experiencing high levels of COVID Community Levels this week.
Former Hormel Foods executive Jeff Ettinger cruised to victory in a Democratic primary to finish the term of the late U.S. Rep. Jim Hagedorn.
The polls are open until 8 p.m. Tuesday evening as voters in Minnesota's 1st Congressional District decide who moves on to the August special …
Primaries on Tuesday across the South could represent the clearest chance for Republican voters to break with former President Donald Trump.
An 18-year-old gunman opened fire at a Texas elementary school, killing at least 19 children as he went from classroom to classroom, in the nation's deadliest school shooting in nearly a decade.
Two small children are safe after a high speed chase early Monday morning in Jackson County that reached 100 mph.
La Crosse Police have identified the 15-year-old victim of a weekend shooting on the southside of the city.
- La Crosse Police identify weekend shooting victim
- La Crosse Police investigate fatal shooting
- School District offering counselors after student dies in weekend shooting
- Bangor area man killed in tractor accident
- Taylor County couple survives bear attack
- Park outdoors: Ford recalls SUVs due to engine fire risk
- EF 0 tornado touches down south of Sparta
- Update: 19 children, 3 adults dead in Texas school attack
- Central students get wish, district to keep three SRO's
- Kwik Trip, Festival Foods launch statewide gas-rewards program
- Strong storms drop heavy rain, hail across Coulee Region
- Winona Co. declares State of Emergency after heavy rainfall
- 2-year old orders 31 cheeseburgers after mom leaves phone unlocked
- A 17-year-old boy died by suicide hours after being scammed. The FBI says it's part of a troubling increase in 'sextortion' cases.
- Bloomington farmers assist single-engine plane in emergency landing