The pandemic created a number of challenges.
The mountain biking community gathered at the Upper Hixon Pump Track for an afternoon of events hosted by ORA Trails.
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration …
Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously on Wednesday in favor of expanding the emergency use authorization f…
This Fourth of July comes amid growing political divisions on several controversial issues--from gun control to abortion rights. As a result, scores of Wisconsinites opted to demonstrate in front of the State Capitol instead of celebrating.
A member of the House Jan. 6 committee says more witnesses are coming forward with new details on the Capitol insurrection following former Wh…
The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection could make multiple criminal referrals, including of former Preside…
Police say a gunman on a rooftop opened fire on an Independence Day parade in suburban Chicago, killing at least six people, wounding at least 30 and sending hundreds of marchers, parents with strollers and children on bicycles fleeing in terror. Authorities said 21-year-old Robert E. Crimo III was named as a person of interest in the shooting and was taken into police custody Monday evening after an hourslong manhunt. The July 4 shooting was just the latest to shatter the rituals of American life. Schools, churches, grocery stores and now community parades have all become killing grounds in recent months.
A mass shooting at an Independence Day parade Monday in a suburb outside Chicago left at least six people dead, wounded about two dozen others…
A Viroqua man is taken into custody after a crash Saturday evening in a vehicle that hits a shed and rolls over.
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake
- La Crosse FD rescues hiker who fell from bluff
- American Airlines to fly larger jets out of La Crosse Regional Airport
- Edibles, beverages laced with THC legal Friday in Minnesota
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- Life without parole sentence in Tomah homicide case
- Several departments fight barn fire in rural Brownsville
- UPDATE: Authorities said Green Alert cancelled; Missing veteran located
- Viroqua man arrested after vehicle crash
- 24-hour self-service grocery store thrives in small Minnesota town
- Jordan Davis ready to embrace expanded role for Badgers
- What Robin Williams' widow wants you to know about the future of Lewy body dementia
- 18-year-old man dies in Minnesota fireworks explosion
- Authorities continue search for missing man
- 'We're gonna need a bigger cooler': PBR introduces '1844 pack' and national sweepstakes