A collection of classic cars, motorcycles, toys, and pedal cars from a small town in western Wisconsin was worth a lot of money.
Floridians are bracing for Tropical Storm Ian, which is expected to rapidly intensify and become hurricane Sunday before hitting western Cuba, bringing with it the threats of strong winds and storm surge as high as 9 to 14 feet, according to the National Hurricane Center.
After canceling the event for the last two years due to the pandemic, the Hmong New Year Festival returns with new ways to celebrate.
MADISON (WKOW) -- Pro-Life demonstrators from across Wisconsin marched for life in the Capitol City Saturday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services urges the public to receive the new variant-specific COVID booster ahead of the Fall and Winter months.
A conservative Wisconsin news outlet is suing the Wisconsin Parole Commission, alleging that it has refused to comply with open records requests made earlier this year.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has granted former NSA contractor Edward Snowden Russian citizenship, according to an official decree publish…
The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, Capitol Hill insurrection subpoenaed Wisconsin House Speaker Robin Vos over the …
A conservative Wisconsin news outlet is suing the Wisconsin Parole Commission, alleging that it has refused to comply with open records reques…
While Favre has not been charged criminally in the massive welfare fraud scheme, he is a defendant in a civil suit brought by the state agains…
- UPDATE: The Oktoberfest Medallion is found!
- Sparta football honors teammate lost too soon
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- What those Oktoberfest Medallion Hunt clues meant
- UPDATE: Winona Co. deputy put on administrative leave facing multiple domestic assault charges
- No people hurt, but two dogs perish in Loomis St. house fire
- Deadman to Ironman: a La Crescent Man's journey to recovery
- MVC Football: Hilltoppers and Beavers meet for conference supremacy
- Onalaska student gets perfect score on AP government test
- Congratulations to this year's Mrs. Oktoberfest, Sandra Cleary
- 1,600 toys lined up in the Oregon Culver's drive-thru; construction begins
- Illinois Lottery: 2 claim $1.337B Mega Millions jackpot
- Coulee Conference Football: Blugolds host the Norsemen for Homecoming
- 353 area code coming to southwest, southcentral Wisconsin by 2024
- What is Delta 8, and what are the risks?