With the closing of Lincoln Middle School, The La Crosse School District has adjusted the school boundaries of the two remaining middle school facilities.
The abuse case against a nurse who allegedly cut off a dying man's foot is moving forward.
Weight loss surgery reduces the risk of premature death, especially from such obesity-related conditions as cancer, diabetes and heart disease, according to a new 40-year study of nearly 22,000 people who had bariatric surgery in Utah.
According to a new study, disrupted sleep in parents and disrupted sleep in their children are each correlated with increased stress in the parents.
A new telephone number that Hmong people can call for mental health support has recently been made public.
The Minnesota Senate has voted to write broad protections for abortion rights into state statutes, which would make it difficult for future courts to roll back.
A clear dividing line in the upcoming state budget debate is just how much Wisconsin will cut taxes.
The GOP-led House Judiciary Committee and select subcommittee on the so-called weaponization of the federal government plan to adopt a rule th…
Authorities in Memphis have released video showing Black motorist Tyre Nichols being beaten by five police officers who held him down and repe…
Despite a concerning post on social media, authorities in the Tomah area find no credible threat against Tomah Middle School.
- La Crosse Police looking for missing woman
- Four arrested on burglary charges of southside home
- La Crosse man arrested after police chase in Eau Claire, Buffalo counties
- Country Boom announces 2023 lineup
- Monroe County man facing tax fraud charges
- Police confirm body found was missing woman
- Two arrested on drug charges in La Farge
- South side home heavily damaged in fire
- Campbell Police looking for missing teen
- La Crosse School Board votes to close Lincoln Middle School