Students at La Crescent-Hokah Elementary got a surprise visit from some friends in the animal kingdom Wednesday during a special assembly.
Winona County Treatment Court, more commonly known as drug court, is reflecting on and celebrating the past 10 years of service in the county.
A Wisconsin judge is holding off on deciding whether a man accused of killing six people and injuring dozens more when he allegedly drove his …
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
New campaign finance reports show Republican challenger Tim Michels slightly outraised Democratic Gov. Tony Evers over the past month. However, the vast majority of the money Michels' campaign took in came from Michels himself.
Democratic Gov. Tim Walz has $3.2 million in cash on hand heading into the final weeks of the campaign, while Republican challenger Scott Jens…
The Republican Party of Wisconsin has filed a pair of lawsuits seeking records from the administrations of Democratic Gov. Tony Evers and Milw…
Police said they're still looking for the suspects in a vandalism incident last month at a Black River Falls school that caused more than $1 million in damage.
The man accused of killing six and injuring dozens more when he drove through a crowd watching a Christmas parade in Waukesha will be able to …
The teen accused of killing 10-year-old Lily Peters in April does not have any court hearings scheduled until August of 2023.
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- UPDATE: The Oktoberfest Medallion is found!
- Sparta football honors teammate lost too soon
- What those Oktoberfest Medallion Hunt clues meant
- No people hurt, but two dogs perish in Loomis St. house fire
- Deadman to Ironman: a La Crescent Man's journey to recovery
- MVC Football: Hilltoppers and Beavers meet for conference supremacy
- Local Holmen man is one step closer to becoming a priest
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- La Crosse man gets federal prison sentence on gun charge
- 1,600 toys lined up in the Oregon Culver's drive-thru; construction begins
- Congratulations to this year's Mrs. Oktoberfest, Sandra Cleary
- Local company gets national praise as top employer
- Coulee Conference Football: Blugolds host the Norsemen for Homecoming
- Logan soccer player acquires $10,000 for program