After canceling the event for the last two years due to the pandemic, the Hmong New Year Festival returns with new ways to celebrate.
Wisconsin's duck hunting season begins Saturday in the northern part of the state. In our area, the Southern Zone, duck hunting will begin next Saturday, Oct. 1st.
In-person voting for the midterm elections has started in Minnesota, South Dakota, Virginia and Wyoming, in a landscape that has changed since…
Republican Tim Michels says he would sign an abortion ban with exceptions for rape and incest if it came to his desk as governor.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services urges the public to receive the new variant-specific COVID booster ahead of the Fall and Winter months.
A breach of sensitive voting equipment data from a rural county in Georgia spilled into the public light last month when documents and emails produced in response to subpoenas revealed the involvement of high-profile supporters of former President Donald Trump.
Friday afternoon, Minnesota Senate Reproductive Freedom Caucus and Winona Democrats hosted a "Rally for Roevember" at Winona State University.
Rep. Ron Kind receiving recognition this week from the Library of Congress for the result of a bill he authored fairly early in his career tha…
A man accused of killing six people and injuring dozens of others by driving an SUV through a Christmas parade in Wisconsin last year wants to represent himself in a trial that is scheduled to begin in a little more than a week.
Lawyers in the Connecticut defamation trial of Alex Jones have agreed not return him to the stand until next week after a contentious day of t…
Nicholas Skree, 36, faces seven total charges in a domestic assault incident in the early morning of September 10.
- UPDATE: The Oktoberfest Medallion is found!
- Sparta football honors teammate lost too soon
- Onalaska student gets perfect score on AP government test
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- UPDATE: Winona Co. deputy put on administrative leave facing multiple domestic assault charges
- Deadman to Ironman: a La Crescent Man's journey to recovery
- MVC Football: Hilltoppers and Beavers meet for conference supremacy
- Why it's time to start paying with $2 bills
- Illinois Lottery: 2 claim $1.337B Mega Millions jackpot
- Threat forces cancellation of Logan HS Homecoming dance