Opportunity Wisconsin along with State Representatives stopped in La Crosse Tuesday afternoon to announce the distribution of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law dollars to Wisconsin.
The January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol was the topic of discussion among local veterans meeting with 3rd Congressional District hopeful an…
Jared Clements of Holmen has spent the last six years with one goal in mind: To become a priest.
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
The House Jan. 6 committee has postponed a hearing scheduled for Wednesday as a hurricane hurtles toward the Florida coast.
All records from the Republican-ordered investigation into the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin are being uploaded to a website for the…
Winona County Treatment Court, more commonly known as drug court, is reflecting on and celebrating the past 10 years of service in the county.
A Wisconsin judge is holding off on deciding whether a man accused of killing six people and injuring dozens more when he allegedly drove his …
The man accused of killing six people and hurting dozens more in the Waukesha Christmas Parade last year is due back in court on Tuesday.
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- UPDATE: The Oktoberfest Medallion is found!
- Sparta football honors teammate lost too soon
- What those Oktoberfest Medallion Hunt clues meant
- No people hurt, but two dogs perish in Loomis St. house fire
- Deadman to Ironman: a La Crescent Man's journey to recovery
- MVC Football: Hilltoppers and Beavers meet for conference supremacy
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- Local Holmen man is one step closer to becoming a priest
- 1,600 toys lined up in the Oregon Culver's drive-thru; construction begins
- La Crosse man gets federal prison sentence on gun charge
- Congratulations to this year's Mrs. Oktoberfest, Sandra Cleary
- Coulee Conference Football: Blugolds host the Norsemen for Homecoming
- 353 area code coming to southwest, southcentral Wisconsin by 2024
- Logan soccer player acquires $10,000 for program