Governor Tony Evers spoke at the La Crosse Democrat Headquarters Friday afternoon, in regards to the upcoming election and the overturning of Roe v. Wade.
MADISON (WKOW) — Nearly 20 months after the 2020 election, the debate over whether clerks in Wisconsin should be allowed to receive private money hovers over the 2022 campaign.
It's been eight months since Waunakee mother Michelle Kullman lost her son after he overdosed on fentanyl while at his dorm at UW-Milwaukee. N…
Johnny Davis is headed to the Washington Wizards.
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration expanded the authorizations for the vaccines Friday to include children as young as 6 months.
Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously on Wednesday in favor of expanding the emergency use authorization f…
Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser, has test…
The Wisconsin Medical Society is expressing their concerns over Friday's Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.
The overturning of the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling by the US Supreme Court comes at an economic cost to the nation, economists have warned.
The former Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot a woman who called 911 to report a possible sexual assault behind her home in 2017 is s…
In a hearing for the case of C.P.-B., who is accused of killing and assaulting 10-year-old Lily Peters in April, his lawyer brought up concern…
- Vernon Co. Sheriff's Office releases names of bodies found in rural Westby
- New income limits announced for Walz's direct payments proposal
- Vernon Co. Sheriff's Office investigating suspicious deaths in Coon Valley
- Video of Wisconsin Rapids postal worker goes viral
- La Crosse man killed in Monroe Co. motorcycle crash
- La Crosse's Johnny Davis drafted by Washington Wizards
- Trempealeau Co. authorities looking for missing man
- Missing child found in Vernon County
- Fire Department: Cause of downtown building fire "Unable to be determined"
- Fayette County man charged with letting over 3,000 hogs starve to death
- Why New Jersey and Oregon still don't let you pump your own gas
- Sparta-based author discusses her published fantasy, romance books
- Sheriff: 5-year-old wanders away from Adams County home, drowns in nearby pond
- One killed in Crawford County motorcycle crash
- 74-year-old Milwaukee woman hurt in Vernon Co. motorcycle crash