The historic peace boat "Golden Rule" made at stop in La Crosse on Tuesday as part of its 15 month voyage.
After Hurricane Ian obliterated communities in Florida, rescue crews going door-to-door in search of survivors are reporting more deaths, and residents grappling with the losses are facing a long, daunting recovery.
The Wisconsin Cranberry Research Station (WCRS) harvests its first full cranberry crop after its grand opening back in August.
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
La Crosse, WISC. (WXOW) - Wisconsin democratic 3rd district congressional candidate and State Senator Brad Pfaff made a stop in La Crosse today togive his opinion on the results of the special session held earlier in the day.
Former President Donald Trump has asked the Supreme Court to intervene in the dispute over materials marked as classified the FBI seized from …
A Wisconsin conservative law firm is suing the Biden Administration over its student loan forgiveness plan, hoping to stop it before any loans…
Jury selection is underway in the trial of the man charged in the Waukesha parade tragedy.
The suspect at the center of this weekend's amber alert is now in the Chippewa County Jail awaiting charges. He was taken into custody in Supe…
- UPDATE: Kryssy King found safe, person of interest in custody
- Name of victim released in Sept. 11 fatal accident near Holmen
- Coon Valley woman arrested on drug delivery charges
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population
- Vandalism at school in Black River Falls estimated at $1 million
- 2022 Oktoberfest Maple Leaf Parade
- New details shed light on weekend Amber Alert case
- Loretta Lynn, coal miner's daughter and country queen, dies
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- Inside UW-L's new fieldhouse
- 14-year-old accused of killing 10-year-old is not scheduled to return to court for a year
- Oktoberfest's Golden Keg tapping draws a crowd
- McDonald's is selling Happy Meals to adults — with a twist
- Turned Leaf Family Festival offers alcohol-free alternative
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"