As temperatures drop in the Coulee Region, it is important to dress appropriately to avoid injuries.
Ongoing winter weather situations across the US continue to cause flight disruptions, with about 1,900 flights already canceled for Wednesday.
A busy Tuesday evening outside Stoddard as volunteer crews from a number of departments responded to a structure fire call just before 6 p.m.
MiEnergy Cooperative is asking its customers to conserve energy on Wednesday morning.
February is American Heart Health Month and it serves as a reminder of serious health conditions, like cardiac arrest.
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WXOW) -- It's no secret just about everything is expensive lately and food prices are expected to increase another 7% accordi…
A procedural vote Wednesday in the House showed unified Republican support in moving to oust Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar from the House Foreign Affairs Committee. GOP lawmakers say they're taking action because of the Minnesota congresswoman's past comments critical of Israel. The Somali-born Muslim lawmaker has apologized for her remarks and says the GOP push is really about “revenge” and “appeasing” former President Donald Trump. The move is seen as Republican payback after then-majority Democrats in the last Congress booted far-right GOP lawmakers from committees for their incendiary remarks. A final House vote about Omar's committee status is expected Thursday.
The FBI completed a search of President Joe Biden's Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, home on Wednesday and found no documents with classified marking…
Michael Cohen, former President Donald Trump's former attorney, has handed over his cell phones to Manhattan prosecutors, he told "CNN This Mo…
A jury has found a Wisconsin man guilty in a second trial for killing his wife with antifreeze and by suffocation in 1998. The verdict of first-degree intentional homicide against 63-year-old Mark Jensen was announced Wednesday in a Kenosha County courtroom. Jensen first was convicted in 2008 in the slaying of Julie Jensen inside their Pleasant Prairie home. Prosecutors alleged he began poisoning her with antifreeze in December 1998, drugged her with a sleeping medication and later suffocated her to death over a three-day period. Jensen had maintained his innocence, with his attorneys arguing that Julie Jensen was depressed and killed herself after framing her husband.
A Milwaukee man is accused of shooting and killing his father while his father was driving.
A lawsuit filed by criminal justice advocacy groups seeks to block two Republican-sponsored measures from appearing on the April ballot, argui…
- Country Boom announces 2023 lineup
- Two arrested on drug charges in La Farge
- First four Wisconsin State Fair main stage show tickets on sale
- South side home heavily damaged in fire
- Black River Falls man arrested on OWI 4th charge
- La Crosse School District sees uptick in calls for service
- Weathersealed contractor now facing criminal charges related to business practices in 6 counties
- La Crosse Police announce sex offender notification
- 'He's just gone': Authorities temporarily suspend search for missing man as leads dwindle
- La Crosse Police looking for missing woman
- Hairball is bringing 80's rock concert experience back to La Crosse
- Green comet will appear in the night sky for the first time since the Stone Age
- REO Speedwagon joins Ashley for the Arts lineup
- Minnesota woman pleads guilty to leaving newborn to die
- Donna Kelce becomes first mother to have two sons play against each other in the Super Bowl