LA CROSSE, Wis. (WXOW) - La Crosse area Packers fans can get a taste of home when they take a trip over to Lambeau Field to watch a game.
On Wednesday morning Mayor Mitch Reynolds announced plans for the upcoming winter for the unsheltered population staying in Houska Park.
Students at La Crescent-Hokah Elementary got a surprise visit from some friends in the animal kingdom Wednesday during a special assembly.
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
Three members of the state board that oversees Wisconsin’s technical colleges and who were appointed by former Republican Gov. Scott Walker have refused to step down, even though their terms ended more than a year ago.
Conservative activist Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, has appeared for a voluntary interview with …
The poll, commissioned by AARP Wisconsin, surveyed voters of all ages, although a disproportionately large share of the respondents were 50 an…
Police said they're still looking for the suspects in a vandalism incident last month at a Black River Falls school that caused more than $1 m…
The man accused of killing six and injuring dozens more when he drove through a crowd watching a Christmas parade in Waukesha will be able to …
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- UPDATE: The Oktoberfest Medallion is found!
- Coon Valley woman arrested on drug delivery charges
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population
- What those Oktoberfest Medallion Hunt clues meant
- No people hurt, but two dogs perish in Loomis St. house fire
- Vandalism at school in Black River Falls estimated at $1 million
- MVC Football: Hilltoppers and Beavers meet for conference supremacy
- Local Holmen man is one step closer to becoming a priest
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- La Crosse man gets federal prison sentence on gun charge
- 1,600 toys lined up in the Oregon Culver's drive-thru; construction begins
- Congratulations to this year's Mrs. Oktoberfest, Sandra Cleary
- Local company gets national praise as top employer
- 14-year-old accused of killing 10-year-old is not scheduled to return to court for a year