Mike Desmond has won many awards for his service to the La Crosse community. Now he can add a Jefferson Award to that list.
Hurricane Ian intensified Monday as it barreled toward Florida, threatening dangerous storm surges in places not used to getting hit directly by a hurricane.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services urges the public to receive the new variant-specific COVID booster ahead of the Fall and Winter months.
The January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol was the topic of discussion among local veterans meeting with 3rd Congressional District hopeful and Democrat Brad Pfaff on Monday.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has granted former NSA contractor Edward Snowden Russian citizenship, according to an official decree publish…
A La Crosse man will spend more time in prison after he's sentenced on a federal charge of felon in possession of a firearm.
- UPDATE: The Oktoberfest Medallion is found!
- Sparta football honors teammate lost too soon
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- What those Oktoberfest Medallion Hunt clues meant
- No people hurt, but two dogs perish in Loomis St. house fire
- UPDATE: Winona Co. deputy put on administrative leave facing multiple domestic assault charges
- Deadman to Ironman: a La Crescent Man's journey to recovery
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- MVC Football: Hilltoppers and Beavers meet for conference supremacy
- Onalaska student gets perfect score on AP government test
- 1,600 toys lined up in the Oregon Culver's drive-thru; construction begins
- Congratulations to this year's Mrs. Oktoberfest, Sandra Cleary
- Illinois Lottery: 2 claim $1.337B Mega Millions jackpot
- Coulee Conference Football: Blugolds host the Norsemen for Homecoming
- 353 area code coming to southwest, southcentral Wisconsin by 2024