Great Rivers United Way and area organization representatives met at The Parenting Place to receive grant money from Great Rivers United Way.
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is launching a $1 billion pilot program aimed at helping reconnect cities and neighborhoods racially s…
The money will be used to make a tool library on the lower basement level of the Main Street Library in La Crosse.
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration …
Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously on Wednesday in favor of expanding the emergency use authorization f…
Nearly 40 Assembly Republicans signed onto a letter Wednesday calling on Democratic Gov. Tony Evers to use federal relief money for pregnancy resource centers across the state.
Ketanji Brown Jackson was sworn in Thursday as an associate justice to the United States Supreme Court on Thursday, making history as the firs…
Sheboygan County District Attorney Joel Urmanski says he will prosecute abortion providers if there's an alleged violation against Wisconsin's…
A new law goes into effect Friday that creates a standardized process for collecting, processing, and retaining sexual assault kits.
An Arcadia man is facing 80 years in prison if convicted in a child sexual assault case.
- New income limits announced for Walz's direct payments proposal
- UPDATE: Felony charges filed against man after argument in Powell Park leads to shooting
- Life without parole sentence in Tomah homicide case
- Sparta School District releases superintendent investigation report
- Pink Out protest erupts in La Crosse
- Exotic pet surrender event heads to Myrick Park
- UPDATE: Authorities said Green Alert cancelled; Missing veteran located
- La Crosse's Johnny Davis drafted by Washington Wizards
- 3 killed and at least 50 injured when Amtrak train derails in Missouri after hitting dump truck
- UPDATE: The Riverfest Medallion was found