LA CROSSE, Wis. (WXOW) - WXOW salutes the special people in our community who help make it a better place.
In a blow to the fight against climate change, the Supreme Court has limited how the nation’s main anti-air pollution law can be used to reduce carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
Average long-term U.S. mortgage rates eased back this week after shooting up nearly three-quarters of a point in recent weeks.
The Supreme Court on Thursday gave President Joe Biden the green light to end the controversial "Remain in Mexico" immigration policy that ori…
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration …
Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously on Wednesday in favor of expanding the emergency use authorization f…
Nearly 40 Assembly Republicans signed onto a letter Wednesday calling on Democratic Gov. Tony Evers to use federal relief money for pregnancy …
Ketanji Brown Jackson was sworn in Thursday as an associate justice to the United States Supreme Court on Thursday, making history as the firs…
A new law goes into effect Friday that creates a standardized process for collecting, processing, and retaining sexual assault kits.
An Arcadia man is facing 80 years in prison if convicted in a child sexual assault case.
- UPDATE: Felony charges filed against man after argument in Powell Park leads to shooting
- Life without parole sentence in Tomah homicide case
- American Airlines to fly larger jets out of La Crosse Regional Airport
- Sparta School District releases superintendent investigation report
- New income limits announced for Walz's direct payments proposal
- Exotic pet surrender event heads to Myrick Park
- UPDATE: Authorities said Green Alert cancelled; Missing veteran located
- Pink Out protest erupts in La Crosse
- Edibles, beverages laced with THC legal Friday in Minnesota
- Several departments fight barn fire in rural Brownsville
- 3 killed and at least 50 injured when Amtrak train derails in Missouri after hitting dump truck
- Jordan Davis ready to embrace expanded role for Badgers
- The Riverside Park eagle returns Wednesday
- Sunday is a time to polka at Concordia Ballroom
- Florida conservationists capture 215 pound python, the heaviest found in the state