The Amber Alert for a teen missing from her home in Holcombe is canceled.
Just over a year since an EF3 tornado tore through the small town of Boscobel, many areas, like the local cemetery still show signs of damage. However, one local musician is trying to change that.
According to a survey conducted by the Prevent Cancer Foundation, 49% of women 40 and over say they haven't had a breast cancer screening since 2020.
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
The National Archives has told the House Oversight Committee that certain presidential records from the Trump administration remain outstanding, citing information that some White House staff used non-official electronic systems to conduct official business.
MADISON (WKOW) -- How the Wisconsin Department of Justice approaches violent crime and an ongoing lawsuit challenging the state's 170-year-old…
Two lawsuits filed this week argue that Wisconsin election clerks should be allowed to accept absentee ballots that are missing portions of wi…
A Missouri man has pleaded guilty to killing two brothers from Wisconsin in 2019.
A Coon Valley woman is awaiting a court appearance after her arrest on drug charges.
- UPDATE: Kryssy King found safe, person of interest in custody
- Name of victim released in Sept. 11 fatal accident near Holmen
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- Coon Valley woman arrested on drug delivery charges
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population
- Vandalism at school in Black River Falls estimated at $1 million
- 2022 Oktoberfest Maple Leaf Parade
- Inside UW-L's new fieldhouse
- Local company gets national praise as top employer
- 14-year-old accused of killing 10-year-old is not scheduled to return to court for a year