Now that finals and graduation is over, the next thing on many college students' minds is moving out.
Financial experts say food prices are up nearly 8 percent from last year, and that's causing food insecurity problems for many people — especi…
In two award ceremonies, Boys and Girls Clubs members were given accolades for their hard work and dedication.
Less than half of eligible Americans -- only about a third of the total US population -- have gotten a first booster dose, according to the US…
A small number of COVID-19 patients are relapsing after taking Pfizer's antiviral pill, raising questions about the drug at the center of the …
The NCAA recently issued a warning that there are still rules to follow now that college athletes can make money off their fame and celebrity.
Minnesota legislative leaders say they’ve struck a deal on how to portion out a massive surplus with just a week remaining in the session.
Shoppers in and around a Buffalo, New York, supermarket Saturday detailed being forced to hide behind cars, calling out for help as a gunman killed 10 people and wounded three others in a mass shooting authorities believe was racially motivated.
Authorities say the suspect who fatally shot 10 people and injured three others Saturday at a Buffalo supermarket in the heart of the city's B…
Seventeen people were shot Friday night in downtown Milwaukee just hours after three were shot a few blocks away, near the arena where the Mil…
- Details released in Onalaska Police incident
- Painting from Winona museum sells for $45 million
- Feels like summer at Pettibone
- Law Enforcement spend hours in Onalaska in a standoff
- Bluebird Bakery & Cafe takes flight
- Minnesota man hurt in crash between Coon Valley and Westby
- Host families ready to support Loggers on and off the field
- Genoa man killed in Vernon County motorcycle crash
- Black River Falls man arrested after shots fired during incident at Buffalo County bar
- Naomi Judd died of self-inflicted firearm wound, Ashley Judd reveals
- Casey White indicated he wanted a shootout, but wreck prevented it, sheriff says
- Northern Wisconsin deputy escapes squad after flood waters cause pavement to give out
- Couleecap welcomes new homeowners
- WATCH: Storm video and pictures
- Our Town Tomah cuts the ribbon on its memory care assisted living center