The mountain biking community gathered at the Upper Hixon Pump Track for an afternoon of events hosted by ORA Trails.
MADISON (WKOW) — Pabst Blue Ribbon really outdid itself this year, now selling their biggest case to date: the 1844 pack.
Governor Tim Walz authorized emergency assistance for Winona County after heavy rains on May 19 caused widespread damage in the county.
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources plans (DNR) to increase patrols and stops over the July 4 weekend.
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration …
Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously on Wednesday in favor of expanding the emergency use authorization f…
President Joe Biden will award the Medal of Freedom -- the nation's highest civilian honor -- to 17 recipients next week, with his first slate of honorees since taking office featuring Olympians, an Academy Award winner, the first American to receive the Covid-19 vaccine outside of trials, lawmakers on both sides of the aisle and civil rights advocates.
MADISON (WKOW) -- The Supreme Court's ruling against the Environmental Protection Agency led to celebrations and at the same time, raised conc…
Governor Evers visited Jules Coffee House and Pearl Street Books, both recipients of the Governor's Main Street Bounce Back Grant Program.
A man was shot by a Burnett County sheriff's deputy after threatening to use a handgun at a bar, and then pointing that gun at law enforcement.
The bodies of three young children and a woman believed to be their mother have been recovered from a Minnesota lake, and authorities say the …
The Trempealeau County Sheriff's Office continues to look for a man last seen in mid-June.
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake
- UPDATE: Felony charges filed against man after argument in Powell Park leads to shooting
- American Airlines to fly larger jets out of La Crosse Regional Airport
- La Crosse FD rescues hiker who fell from bluff
- Edibles, beverages laced with THC legal Friday in Minnesota
- Life without parole sentence in Tomah homicide case
- Sparta School District releases superintendent investigation report
- Several departments fight barn fire in rural Brownsville
- UPDATE: Authorities said Green Alert cancelled; Missing veteran located
- Jordan Davis ready to embrace expanded role for Badgers
- What Robin Williams' widow wants you to know about the future of Lewy body dementia
- 3 killed and at least 50 injured when Amtrak train derails in Missouri after hitting dump truck
- Exotic pet surrender event heads to Myrick Park
- Authorities continue search for missing man
- The Riverside Park eagle returns Wednesday