A Missouri man has pleaded guilty to killing two brothers from Wisconsin in 2019.
La Crosse Distilling Co. and the Green Bay Packers announced Thursday a three-year partnership. The deal includes serving the distillery's pro…
The Wisconsin State Patrol has released the name of the person killed in a one vehicle crash September 11 near Holmen.
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
Governor Tony Evers paid a visit to UW-La Crosse and engaged with students on a long list of divisive topics followed by a tour of school facilities.
Three members of the state board that oversees Wisconsin’s technical colleges and who were appointed by former Republican Gov. Scott Walker ha…
Conservative activist Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, has appeared for a voluntary interview with …
A Coon Valley woman is awaiting a court appearance after her arrest on drug charges.
Police said they're still looking for the suspects in a vandalism incident last month at a Black River Falls school that caused more than $1 m…
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- Name of victim released in Sept. 11 fatal accident near Holmen
- UPDATE: The Oktoberfest Medallion is found!
- Coon Valley woman arrested on drug delivery charges
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population
- Vandalism at school in Black River Falls estimated at $1 million
- What those Oktoberfest Medallion Hunt clues meant
- No people hurt, but two dogs perish in Loomis St. house fire
- Local Holmen man is one step closer to becoming a priest
- MVC Football: Hilltoppers and Beavers meet for conference supremacy
- La Crosse man gets federal prison sentence on gun charge
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- 1,600 toys lined up in the Oregon Culver's drive-thru; construction begins
- Congratulations to this year's Mrs. Oktoberfest, Sandra Cleary
- 14-year-old accused of killing 10-year-old is not scheduled to return to court for a year