Partnering with school districts in the Coulee Region, UW-La Crosse is giving high school juniors and seniors a way to take college level courses through its Concurrent Enrollment program.
Kohl’s has slashed its sales and profit expectations for the year as a result of the department store chain stepping up discounts to get rid o…
La Crescent-Hokah Elementary starts classes on September 6, and a lot of changes are expected to be there on day one.
Health officials say COVID-19 is still a threat in our community and around the country. Infection control specialist Megan Meller from Gundersen Health System joined News 19 Daybreak to discuss.
This fall, many are hoping things at schools will be a little more normal. District administrators and doctors say they're hopeful that's possible.
JANESVILLE (WKOW) – It’s been nearly three months since a gunman opened fire in an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas. Students there are appr…
Adam Steen, the Republican candidate who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump and who lost the primary to Assembly Speaker Robin Vos, plans to run against Vos again.
A US magistrate judge started the process of potentially releasing some information from the affidavit that the Justice Department used to obt…
18 former top Trump administration officials tell CNN they never heard any such order issued during their time working for Trump, and that the…
A man from Muscoda is facing several charges after a series of retail thefts this past week.
Apple has disclosed serious security vulnerabilities for iPhones, iPads and Macs.
- Police shoot and kill Wisconsin man after domestic dispute
- La Crescent-Hokah Schools ready for welcome change
- New trolley tour takes passengers 'Bluff to Bluff'
- Aquinas football relying on innovative workouts from Coach Mischelle Lee
- One dead in Trempealeau County ATV accident
- Man arrested, charged in murder of 83-year-old
- Bond hearing for suspect in West Salem homicide
- Juneau County Sheriff's Office investigating after body found near boat landing
- La Crescent man carries on rosary making tradition
- Man in custody after four hour standoff with La Crosse Police