The School District of La Crosse is accepting nominations for candidacy for multiple school board positions.
The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol has decided to make criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, the panel's chairman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, told reporters Tuesday.
Wisconsinites now have an extra chance to see a country music superstar next year.
Eyeing a state surplus topping $6 billion, Gov. Tony Evers and the Republican-led Wisconsin Legislature are both already putting down markers …
Pfizer is asking U.S. regulators to authorize its updated COVID-19 vaccine for children under age 5.
The youngest tots already are supposed to get three extra-small doses of the original vaccine as their primary series.
Pfizer and its partner BioNTech said Monday that if the Food and Drug Administration agrees, the updated vaccine would be used for the third shot.
The FDA already has cleared COVID-19 vaccines tweaked to better target omicron as boosters for everyone 5 and older.
Updated Covid-19 boosters that carry instructions to arm the body against currently circulating Omicron subvariants offer some protection agai…
Moderna said on Monday its updated Covid-19 booster generated "significantly higher" neutralizing antibodies against the Omicron BA.4/BA.5 sub…
Special counsel Jack Smith has subpoenaed local election officials in Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona and Pennsylvania. Smith is asking for commu…
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan has announced a ban on the use of TikTok and certain China and Russia-based platforms in the state’s executive branc…
A Manhattan jury has found two Trump Organization companies guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives.
The Durand woman accused of cutting off a dying man's foot without his permission, or a doctor's order, made her initial appearance in court o…
BURNSVILLE, Minnesota (WCCO) -- A Burnsville father is being called a hero after saving his kids from a carjacker. Derek Gotchie chased down h…
- Holiday Train returning to area beginning December 7
- Two killed in Houston County crash
- Janesville officials say spray-painted accusation against renter will stay
- Shed catches fire outside Holmen
- Nurse accused of cutting off dying man's foot without his permission given signature bond
- Big raid in Winona results in one arrest, seizure of guns and drugs
- Prairie View Elementary highly rated among La Crosse County schools
- The $57 million man: What's in Luke Fickell's contract?
- No injuries in fire at Tomah residential facility
- House Divided: Onalaska couple enjoy Bears-Packers game show prize