The Wisconsin Cranberry Research Station (WCRS) harvests its first full cranberry crop after its grand opening back in August.
Days after Hurricane Ian tore through Florida, wiping out neighborhoods and turning streets into rivers, rescue crews searching for survivors …
Mason Crosby made a 31-yard field goal as time expired in overtime, and the Green Bay Packers topped New England 27-24 to spoil Patriots rooki…
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
Russian and Chinese government-affiliated operatives and organizations are promoting misinformation about the integrity of American elections …
More than 1 million Minnesotans have qualified for bonus checks to frontline workers to recognize their work during the COVID-19 pandemic, but…
The suspect at the center of this weekend's amber alert is now in the Chippewa County Jail awaiting charges. He was taken into custody in Superior after an amber alert was issued Saturday for a missing Chippewa County teenager.
Two of the four former Minneapolis police officers who were convicted of violating George Floyd's civil rights are scheduled to begin serving …
The trial for a man accused of killing six people and injuring dozens more when he allegedly drove his SUV through a Christmas parade in Wisco…
- UPDATE: Kryssy King found safe, person of interest in custody
- Name of victim released in Sept. 11 fatal accident near Holmen
- Coon Valley woman arrested on drug delivery charges
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population
- Vandalism at school in Black River Falls estimated at $1 million
- 2022 Oktoberfest Maple Leaf Parade
- New details shed light on weekend Amber Alert case
- Fountain City museum auction brings in $8.5 million
- Inside UW-L's new fieldhouse
- Oktoberfest's Golden Keg tapping draws a crowd
- 14-year-old accused of killing 10-year-old is not scheduled to return to court for a year
- Turned Leaf Family Festival offers alcohol-free alternative
- McDonald's is selling Happy Meals to adults — with a twist
- Festers gather for the Torchlight Parade
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"