Festival Foods and Kwik Trip announced the program will start on May 25.
The US Food and Drug Administration has granted emergency use authorization for a booster dose of Pfizer/BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 at least five months after completion of the primary vaccine series.
The government website for requesting free COVID-19 at-home tests from the U.S. government is accepting a third round of orders.
Both La Crosse and Winona counties are again experiencing high levels of COVID Community Levels this week.
The polls are open until 8 p.m. Tuesday evening as voters in Minnesota's 1st Congressional District decide who moves on to the August special election.
Primaries on Tuesday across the South could represent the clearest chance for Republican voters to break with former President Donald Trump.
President Joe Biden has launched a new trade deal with 12 Indo-Pacific nations aimed at strengthening their economies against China's influence.
La Crosse Police have identified the 15-year-old victim of a weekend shooting on the southside of the city.
La Crosse Police are investigating a fatal shooting that happened early Sunday morning that left one person dead and another person wounded.
- La Crosse Police identify weekend shooting victim
- La Crosse Police investigate fatal shooting
- School District offering counselors after student dies in weekend shooting
- Bangor area man killed in tractor accident
- Pair accused in $400,000 theft at store where they worked
- Taylor County couple survives bear attack
- Park outdoors: Ford recalls SUVs due to engine fire risk
- EF 0 tornado touches down south of Sparta
- Strong storms drop heavy rain, hail across Coulee Region
- Winona Co. declares State of Emergency after heavy rainfall
- 2-year old orders 31 cheeseburgers after mom leaves phone unlocked
- Central students get wish, district to keep three SRO's
- A 17-year-old boy died by suicide hours after being scammed. The FBI says it's part of a troubling increase in 'sextortion' cases.
- Bloomington farmers assist single-engine plane in emergency landing
- J.M. Smucker is recalling some Jif peanut butter products due to salmonella