WASHINGTON (WXOW) - Recently retired Congressman Ron Kind has joined a Washington, D.C. law firm as a Senior Policy Advisor.
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WXOW) – Seong Kim thought walking on the frozen water at Pettibone Park in La Crosse would be a frightening experience. Much to his surprise, the exchange student’s first steps Saturday were uneventful.
More than 400 food products sold under dozens of brand names were recalled due to possible Listeria contamination, the US Food and Drug Administration announced Friday.
A measles outbreak in central Ohio that sickened 85 children has been declared over, officials at Columbus Public Health announced Sunday. Non…
If new US Department of Agriculture school food guidelines stand as proposed, chocolate milk is in, but for the first time ever, at least some…
US military fighter jets shot down the suspected Chinese surveillance balloon over the Atlantic Ocean off the Eastern Seaboard of the United S…
(WKOW) — The Wisconsin Department of Transportation Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) reminds voters how to obtain valid identification for vot…
An Iowa Alzheimer's care facility is facing a $10,000 fine after pronouncing a woman dead who was later found alive when a funeral director unzipped her body bag, according to documents from the Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals.
ADAMS CO. Wis. (WAOW) -- Law enforcement officials in Adams County are asking the community for their help to find vandals.
SUMNER (WKOW) — In the quiet farm country outside Fort Atkinson, Jim and Nedra Lemke built a small business and a bustling family with five kids.
- Green comet will appear in the night sky for the first time since the Stone Age
- GoFundMe approaching goal to help La Crosse family who lost home in fire
- Goodview Fire Department responds to explosion
- Authorities release the mysterious voicemail Ronald Henry left the day he disappeared
- Weathersealed contractor now facing criminal charges related to business practices in 6 counties
- Drug investigation leads to homeowner's arrest, 3 others taken into custody
- Viroqua area man arrested on animal mistreatment charges
- DNR now hiring for seasonal positions
- "You look back at it and think ‘Where did the time go?’” Celebrating 100 years of the Snowflake Ski Club ski jumping tournament
- Rural departments respond to structure fire outside Stoddard