A rural property outside Holmen got covered in smoke after a shed caught fire Sunday afternoon.
Alliant Energy’s Lansing Generating Station — a coal-fired power plant — has operated for nearly 75 years along the Mississippi River in North…
A new study published by the Journal of the American College of Cardiology finds that people who don't add sodium, or salt, to their food have…
Updated Covid-19 boosters that carry instructions to arm the body against currently circulating Omicron subvariants offer some protection against infections, according to the first study to look at how the boosters are performing in the real world. However, the protection is not as high as t…
Moderna said on Monday its updated Covid-19 booster generated "significantly higher" neutralizing antibodies against the Omicron BA.4/BA.5 sub…
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) announces a free telehealth service to streamline access to COVID-19 treatment Wednesday.
For days, Twitter owner Elon Musk had teased a massive bombshell disclosure based on internal company documents that he claimed would reveal "what really happened" inside Twitter when it decided to temporarily suppress a 2020 New York Post story about Hunter Biden and his laptop.
A conservative prosecutor is asking a judge to toss out Democratic Attorney General Josh Kaul’s lawsuit challenging Wisconsin’s 173-year-old b…
MADISON (WKOW) -- An all-star lineup of experts led a symposium at UW-Madison Friday that focused on analyzing the results of the 2022 electio…
Authorities in a small Idaho city that had not recorded a murder in years are urging the public to be vigilant against rumors and conjectures …
Special armored vehicle used in raid on Winona home.
- Holiday Train returning to are beginning December 7
- Janesville officials say spray-painted accusation against renter will stay
- 'Sheriff Cramer lost his life by suicide': Local officials close investigation on Ron Cramer's death
- La Crosse homicide suspect arrested in Arizona
- Two killed in Houston County crash
- A Florida woman is suing Kraft for $5 million, saying Velveeta microwave mac and cheese takes longer to make than advertised
- Civil lawsuit filed in La Crosse County Sheriff's race
- Big raid in Winona results in one arrest, seizure of guns and drugs
- Shed catches fire outside Holmen
- West Salem rated as top district in La Crosse County
- La Crosse Police now has a therapy dog
- 'Beauty and the Beast the Broadway Musical' at La Crosse Community Theatre
- DNA match reunites missing daughter with her family 51 years after she was kidnapped, family says
- Hearing to determine fate of Viroqua Police Chief
- House Divided: Onalaska couple enjoy Bears-Packers game show prize