One of the biggest fan favorites are fireworks. The sights and sounds can be exciting for humans, but not for dogs.
Nearly 40 Assembly Republicans signed onto a letter Wednesday calling on Democratic Gov. Tony Evers to use federal relief money for pregnancy resource centers across the state.
American Airlines announced that it is increasing the size of the jets it flies in and out of the La Crosse Regional Airport.
Ketanji Brown Jackson was sworn in Thursday as an associate justice to the United States Supreme Court on Thursday, making history as the firs…
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration …
Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously on Wednesday in favor of expanding the emergency use authorization f…
MADISON (WKOW) -- The Supreme Court's ruling against the Environmental Protection Agency led to celebrations and at the same time, raised concerns in Wisconsin.
Governor Evers visited Jules Coffee House and Pearl Street Books, both recipients of the Governor's Main Street Bounce Back Grant Program.
Nearly 40 Assembly Republicans signed onto a letter Wednesday calling on Democratic Gov. Tony Evers to use federal relief money for pregnancy …
An Indiana truck driver was charged Thursday with nine counts of criminal damage to property after a zoo in Baraboo was broken into, damaged and temporarily lost animals.
A La Crosse man is sentenced to 12.5 years in federal prison for possession of child pornography.
A new law goes into effect Friday that creates a standardized process for collecting, processing, and retaining sexual assault kits.
- UPDATE: Felony charges filed against man after argument in Powell Park leads to shooting
- American Airlines to fly larger jets out of La Crosse Regional Airport
- Life without parole sentence in Tomah homicide case
- Sparta School District releases superintendent investigation report
- Edibles, beverages laced with THC legal Friday in Minnesota
- New income limits announced for Walz's direct payments proposal
- UPDATE: Authorities said Green Alert cancelled; Missing veteran located
- Exotic pet surrender event heads to Myrick Park
- Pink Out protest erupts in La Crosse
- Several departments fight barn fire in rural Brownsville
- 3 killed and at least 50 injured when Amtrak train derails in Missouri after hitting dump truck
- Jordan Davis ready to embrace expanded role for Badgers
- The Riverside Park eagle returns Wednesday
- Sunday is a time to polka at Concordia Ballroom
- Florida conservationists capture 215 pound python, the heaviest found in the state