A rainstorm put a damper on some of the early morning events on the last day of Riverfest but once the skies cleared, organizers were able to get everything back on track.
A number of small, Minnesota towns have lost their grocery stores over the years - creating an inconvenience for residents - and a bit of a food desert. But a couple in Douglas County thinks they've found a solution.
The bodies of three young children and a woman believed to be their mother have been recovered from a Minnesota lake, and authorities say the …
There appears to be no end of trouble in sight for flyers this week -- a chaotic July Fourth weekend has spawned at least 1,100 cancellations …
The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines are now authorized for emergency use in young children. The US Food and Drug Administration …
Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously on Wednesday in favor of expanding the emergency use authorization f…
A member of the House Jan. 6 committee says more witnesses are coming forward with new details on the Capitol insurrection following former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s devastating testimony last week against former President Donald Trump.
The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection could make multiple criminal referrals, including of former Preside…
President Joe Biden will award the Medal of Freedom -- the nation's highest civilian honor -- to 17 recipients next week, with his first slate…
A gunman on a rooftop opened fire on an Independence Day parade in suburban Chicago on Monday. He killed at least six people and wounded 24.
A mass shooting at an Independence Day parade Monday in a suburb outside Chicago left at least six people dead, wounded about two dozen others…
A Viroqua man is taken into custody after a crash Saturday evening in a vehicle that hits a shed and rolls over.
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake
- La Crosse FD rescues hiker who fell from bluff
- American Airlines to fly larger jets out of La Crosse Regional Airport
- Edibles, beverages laced with THC legal Friday in Minnesota
- Life without parole sentence in Tomah homicide case
- Several departments fight barn fire in rural Brownsville
- 6 dead, 24 wounded in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- UPDATE: Authorities said Green Alert cancelled; Missing veteran located
- Jordan Davis ready to embrace expanded role for Badgers
- What Robin Williams' widow wants you to know about the future of Lewy body dementia