The annual tradition continues with the hunt for the Oktoberfest Medallion.
Lawyers in the Connecticut defamation trial of Alex Jones have agreed not return him to the stand until next week after a contentious day of testimony Thursday about his promotion of the lie that the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax.
Deadly Hurricane Fiona has weakened slightly to a Category 3 storm but is still packing forceful winds of 125 mph as it barrels toward Canada'…
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services urges the public to receive the new variant-specific COVID booster ahead of the Fall and Winter months.
Friday afternoon, Minnesota Senate Reproductive Freedom Caucus and Winona Democrats hosted a "Rally for Roevember" at Winona State University.
Rep. Ron Kind receiving recognition this week from the Library of Congress for the result of a bill he authored fairly early in his career tha…
The intelligence community is restarting work on both the classification review and the so-called damage assessment related to former Presiden…
A man accused of killing six people and injuring dozens of others by driving an SUV through a Christmas parade in Wisconsin last year wants to represent himself in a trial that is scheduled to begin in a little more than a week.
Lawyers in the Connecticut defamation trial of Alex Jones have agreed not return him to the stand until next week after a contentious day of t…
Nicholas Skree, 36, faces seven total charges in a domestic assault incident in the early morning of September 10.
- Sparta football honors teammate lost too soon
- The hunt is on for the Oktoberfest Medallion
- Onalaska student gets perfect score on AP government test
- Threat forces cancellation of Logan HS Homecoming dance
- Why it's time to start paying with $2 bills
- Stone Temple Pilots take to the stage at Copeland Park
- Student grateful for teacher's instinct & intuition: "She saved my life"
- UPDATE: Winona Co. deputy put on administrative leave facing multiple domestic assault charges
- Deadman to Ironman: a La Crescent Man's journey to recovery
- Mecum Auctions selling Elmer's Auto & Toy Museum collectibles to highest bidder