Beginning on May 31, most of a one block area of Main Street in downtown La Crosse is closing for utility work.
Festival Foods and Kwik Trip announced the program will start on May 25.
The US Food and Drug Administration has granted emergency use authorization for a booster dose of Pfizer/BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 at least five months after completion of the primary vaccine series.
The government website for requesting free COVID-19 at-home tests from the U.S. government is accepting a third round of orders.
Both La Crosse and Winona counties are again experiencing high levels of COVID Community Levels this week.
Wisconsin Democrats are renewing calls for the Republican-controlled Legislature to take up a pair of gun safety bills that were rejected without any debate just over two years ago.
Republican former U.S Department of Agriculture official Brad Finstad will face Democratic former Hormel Foods chief executive Jeff Ettinger i…
The only Republican candidate running for governor in Wisconsin who supported keeping the bipartisan state elections commission in place has r…
A Wisconsin man accused of participating in last year’s insurrection at the U.S. Capitol has pleaded not guilty to numerous charges.
Nineteen children and two adults were killed in a horrifying spree of gun violence at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, Tuesday in what i…
- La Crosse Police identify weekend shooting victim
- La Crosse Police investigate fatal shooting
- School District offering counselors after student dies in weekend shooting
- Bangor area man killed in tractor accident
- Taylor County couple survives bear attack
- Kwik Trip, Festival Foods launch statewide gas-rewards program
- Park outdoors: Ford recalls SUVs due to engine fire risk
- EF 0 tornado touches down south of Sparta
- Update: 19 children, 3 adults dead in Texas school attack
- Central students get wish, district to keep three SRO's
- Strong storms drop heavy rain, hail across Coulee Region
- Winona Co. declares State of Emergency after heavy rainfall
- 2-year old orders 31 cheeseburgers after mom leaves phone unlocked
- A 17-year-old boy died by suicide hours after being scammed. The FBI says it's part of a troubling increase in 'sextortion' cases.
- Bloomington farmers assist single-engine plane in emergency landing