Mayo Clinic Health System celebrated 30 years Thursday afternoon.
One of the candidates for La Crosse County Sheriff gets an endorsement Wednesday from the current sheriff.
From October 1, Canada is removing all remaining Covid-19 entry restrictions including testing, quarantine and isolation requirements, officials announced Monday.
MADISON (WKOW) — 1,333 new COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday in Wisconsin, according to the latest numbers from the Wisconsin Department…
You may have up to a 50% higher risk of developing long Covid-19 if you suffer from common psychiatric issues such as anxiety or depression, a…
A federal judge in Washington, DC, ruled Thursday that changes Postmaster General Louis DeJoy made to the US Postal Service before the 2020 el…
The committee had to reschedule this hearing, which was originally set for the end of September, because of Hurricane Ian.
An average of 53 pedestrians are killed and about 1,300 hurt in crashes every year in Wisconsin, according to the Wisconsin Department of Tran…
No jail time for Caledonia's City Administrator who was arrested in August on DUI charges.
- UPDATE: Kryssy King found safe, person of interest in custody
- Driver hospitalized in head-on crash in Monroe County
- New details shed light on weekend Amber Alert case
- 2022 Oktoberfest Maple Leaf Parade
- Loretta Lynn, coal miner's daughter and country queen, dies
- Motorcyclist airlifted after hitting deer on Monroe Co. highway
- La Crosse Schools' referendum letter receives backlash
- A 76-year-old staple of door-to-door sales is now selling at Target
- Waukesha parade suspect removed from courtroom for almost immediate interruptions
- La Crosse mayor announces winter plans for unsheltered population