Health officials say site administered over 236,000 vaccinations.
- Mental Health Crisis
- Find Resources Here
- Download Now:
- WXOW Weather and News Apps
- La Crosse County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Monroe County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Vernon County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Trempealeau County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Jackson County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Crawford County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Fillmore County Public Health Department
- Houston County Public Health Department Vaccine Information
- Winona County Health Department
Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
- Minnesota Vaccine Connector
- Minnesota Find My Vaccine resource
- Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Vaccine Maps and Tracking Tools
- Mayo Clinic Health System Vaccine Information
- Mayo Clinic Health System COVID-19 Information page
- Gundersen Health System COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Gundersen Health System COVID-19 Information
- Black River Memorial Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Vernon Memorial Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Winona Health COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Winona Health COVID-19 Information
- Veterans Administration COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Mile Bluff Medical Center Vaccine Information
- Minnesota Dept. of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Wisconsin Dept. of Health Services COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Registry
- Center for Disease Control - COVID-19 Information
- Center for Disease Control: When You've Been Fully Vaccinated
- Center for Disease Control-Vaccination Recommendations
Real-world studies show updated Covid-19 boosters offer important protection against urgent care visits and hospitalizations
Although the updated Covid-19 vaccines don't offer complete protection against a trip to the hospital or urgent care, they do offer important …
Last week, the US Food and Drug Administration authorized the bivalent Covid-19 booster for children 6 months to 5 years old. The US Centers f…
Children as young as 6 months are now eligible to receive an updated Covid-19 vaccine.
Updated Covid-19 boosters that carry instructions to arm the body against currently circulating Omicron subvariants offer some protection agai…
Moderna says updated booster generated 'significantly higher' neutralizing antibodies against BA.4/BA.5 subvariants
Moderna said on Monday its updated Covid-19 booster generated "significantly higher" neutralizing antibodies against the Omicron BA.4/BA.5 sub…
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) announces a free telehealth service to streamline access to COVID-19 treatment Wednesday.
Novavax's Covid-19 vaccine is now available in the United States for use as a first booster dose for people 18 and older.
From October 17th through November 11th, the Mayo Clinic Health System will be providing flu vaccinations by walk in and by appointment from 8…
'Not enough people are getting these': Doctors fear fall COVID-19 surge as bivalent booster administration lags
MADISON (WKOW) -- The bivalent COVID-19 booster shots have been available in Wisconsin for about a month. However, a lot of people who are eli…
The US Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday gave emergency use authorization to updated Covid-19 boosters for children as young as 5.
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services urges the public to receive the new variant-specific COVID booster ahead of the Fall and Winter months.
Americans may need to get a single Covid-19 vaccination every year, federal health officials said Tuesday, making clear that the country will …
Moderna on Friday filed patent infringement lawsuits against Pfizer and BioNTech "for infringing patents central to (its) mRNA technology plat…
The US Food and Drug Administration authorized Novavax's Covid-19 vaccine on Friday for emergency use in adolescents. It is the fourth coronav…
27 News spoke to Dr. Jeff Pothof, Chief Quality Officer at UW Health, about what the public can expect from this major development.
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WXOW) -- In the final day to the art gallery, Rep. Ron Kind announced the winners to the 3rd Congressional District Art Compe…
The Town of Campbell held a public hearing to address issues with the forever chemical known as PFAS Wednesday at the Olivet Lutheran Church.
Congressman Ron Kind joined the La Crosse Chamber of Commerce via Zoom on Monday to discuss major national issues affecting Western Wisconsin.
"I can't think of a more important State of the Union Address, during my time in Congress and I've been here for 26 years," said Rep. Ron Kind…
Some watched through a window or from high above in a nearby building. Others thought about arming themselves.