Pfizer is asking the U.S. government to allow use of its COVID-19 vaccine in children ages 5 to 11. If regulators agree, shots could begin wit…
- La Crosse County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Monroe County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Vernon County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Trempealeau County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Jackson County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Crawford County Health Department Vaccine Information
- Fillmore County Public Health Department
- Houston County Public Health Department Vaccine Information
- Winona County Health Department
Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
- Minnesota Vaccine Connector
- Minnesota Find My Vaccine resource
- Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Vaccine Maps and Tracking Tools
- Mayo Clinic Health System Vaccine Information
- Mayo Clinic Health System COVID-19 Information page
- Gundersen Health System COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Gundersen Health System COVID-19 Information
- Black River Memorial Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Vernon Memorial Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Winona Health COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Winona Health COVID-19 Information
- Veterans Administration COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Mile Bluff Medical Center Vaccine Information
- Minnesota Dept. of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Wisconsin Dept. of Health Services COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Registry
- Center for Disease Control - COVID-19 Information
- Center for Disease Control: When You've Been Fully Vaccinated
- Center for Disease Control-Vaccination Recommendations
Moderna says it is working on creating one vaccine that fights both COVID-19 and the flu.
The Delta variant is making its way through communities and with that increase, more testing for COVID-19 is needed. Recently, Gundersen Healt…
The Monroe County Health Department joins other health organizations in warning against the use of Ivermectin in treating or preventing COVID-19.
The state is extending the opportunity for people to get $100 if they receive a dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
American Legion Post 52 will host a vaccine clinic on Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m in partnership with AMI Expeditionary Healthcare.
Governor Tony Evers announced a program Monday that gives $100 to any state resident who gets their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine between Aug…
CNN and the New York Times are reporting Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine could receive full FDA approval next week.
UW Health says the U.S. needs higher vaccination rates to relieve strain from healthcare systems and prevent issues with future variants.
What we do affects the pandemic timeline.
Gundersen Health System said Thursday that starting next week they’ll offer third doses of COVID vaccines for high-risk individuals.
New data from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services shows just how much more likely you are to be hospitalized with COVID-19, or even di…
U.S. health officials have announced plans to dispense COVID-19 booster shots to all Americans to shore up their protection amid the surging d…
Gundersen Health System announced Tuesday that all of its employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 by November 1.
The Food and Drug Administration is authorizing COVID-19 booster shots for those with weakened immune systems.
La Crosse, Wis. (WXOW) – The COVID-19 unit at Gundersen Health System shut down back in April when cases were dropping. Now, the rooms are nee…
The Centers for Disease Control is strengthening its recommendation for pregnant women to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
Medical experts from Mayo Clinic Health System are hosting a virtual forum addressing questions and concerns about COVID-19 and the Delta variant.
The Monroe County Health Department said Wednesday morning that the county has moved into the high-risk level of community transmission of COVID-19.
With the recent increase in COVID-19 hospitalizations, nursing homes have had to adjust their protocols accordingly in order to keep residents safe.